Dragonbat's back

Zinky

Yes folks we are back in action PC fixed will pick it up to night from Paul at bigbites.

Problems looks like a mixture of zonealarm,Mcafee,Evidance Eliminator decided to have a fight and screwed up.

But we are all back to normal now?????

Thanks Bigbites

Anglingforums Intersite Challenge Champions 2003 and 2004 http://www.anglingforums.co.uk

http://www.total-fishingclub.com

Welcome back, Dingbat. I've noticed over the years that computers are very similar to women. They also fight and screw up!

Jake

[ 11. September 2002, 08:17 PM: Message edited by: Jake ]

Why do birds suddenly appear

Every time you are near?

Just like me, they long to be

Close to you.

mpbdsnu:

quote:

Originally posted by Jake:

Jake
OI!! what are you doing with my pic?[/QB]

Wow! I've always thought that she was crazy or something. Mom said, that I have a twin, somewhere. Now I have finally found you. How have you been? How's the family? Do you have Dickdo? We have to get together for a beer or two and talk about the water that has flowed under the bridge.

Jake

PS. BTW, how in the world do you proniuce your name? Are you Armenian? It doesn't matter, I still love you Bro.

Jake

[ 10. September 2002, 10:37 PM: Message edited by: Jake ]

Every time you are near?

Close to you.

mpbdsnu:

The pic to the left is me, myself, I, yours truly - begone I say!

By the way its pronounced 'Malc'. But at weekends (with the blonde wig) its Gwendolyn!    

I forgot to add what mom had said about you. She stated that all four of you (me, myself, I and yours truly) were pricks. That's what I loved about her. She could spot one, from across the room and she has never been wrong.

Jake

Every time you are near?

Close to you.

Now, now fellas. How about using some of the earlier pictures of yourselves?

blond-wig-1.jpgblond-wig-2.jpgblond-wig-3.jpg

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President