Tench/ Float Rods?

Dave H

Men and cats, not a good mix :secret:

Better off with dogs

I like cats. I like dogs. I don't feel the need to prove anything.

Less keen on rabbits.

Edited by Steve Walker
  • Like 1

Hi dave,i have a harrison 15' tenchfloat rod and this is the perfect tool for the job,pricey at around £170 but as the saying goes you get what you pay for and should you decide to invest you will not be dissapointed,tight lines,eddie court,tenchfisher member

Thanks for your opinion Eddie

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

They all seem to be around the same give or take a few squiddies. It's the bigger rings really for the slider float fishing but then it looks much the muchness. i shall have a think and see how much i can get by getting round Mrs H. This as many an angler will know is half the battle :bangin:

Guest 1lastcast

I like cats. I like dogs. I don't feel the need to prove anything.

Less keen on rabbits.

Awww not even Easter Bunnies

There is always a price difference in most rods but doing a bit of homework it's quite incredible the difference in Float rods where like most things you pay for the name and a £200 rod is no different to a £50 one. In life i genuinly agree you get what you pay for but in some items in life you pay for he name but it's really built by another company that whip them out at £50 elswhere. I have learnt in the motor trade that you don't always pay for what you get far from it.

You have to waatch out for these shifty manufacturers and rod builders. Known a few in my time! ;)