I DONT BELIVE IT ITS A BLIZZARD OUTSIDE

big_cod

Well actually.......... :bleh:

Knew it was just a matter of time. Come on in, the water's.........freezing :lol:

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

Hey, whaddya know, a bad weather thread and the captain hasn't been on yet to tell us that sunglasses sales are up in Iberia. Surely it can't be long....

Ha ha got him to a tee Rob. :clap3: :clap3:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Amazing reply with the amount of slagging of you do against this country

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

20 plus every day here this week...perhaps 24c by Sat.....The colder it is in the UK...The more tourists we get from there 13 million last year from the UK....We love it

Bet you do, how are the German numbers keeping up ? coming over and seeing the locals at Siesta ? on their tax Deutschmark LOL :icecream:

1509tarpon_75_.gif

I fished Saturday night in -7 C. It was a bit chilly..LOL

Your fishing for the wrong species, I won't even walk out the door with a rod in my hand until the water temperature in the Solent is 10C

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Winter will not go its a blizzard outside as i speak sick of this bleeding weather now when is it going to warm up looks like next week a little bird tells me .

paul.

Wouldn't be a duck by any chance?

• Like 2

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Talk about a duck, the cricket season starts at the end of the month it always turns colder then !!!!!

Smile they said life could get worse, I did and it was