The Next Chris Yates Book...

Chris Plumb

I've signed up for one. I was torn between then signed and normal hard back so I went for the normal hard back for now.

Trying to find how much a copies of the original diaries are.....

Update - Bought the original 2 diaries now..... today has cost me a lot more than I thought but after reading Our days with Dick I'm craving more like it :-)

Edited by Errrm

• 2 weeks later...

Fingers crossed it will get there, reading the first diary (Four Seasons) and really enjoying it..... really hoping this last one gets made. Still trying to decide if I should upgrade my order to the signed copy or not.

Is he really as good a writer as some folk would have us believe? I've read several of his books and, to be quite honest, they were a bit of a struggle. Granted that he is something of a character and a legend but his books leave me cold. Okay, so I'm a Philistine!

Is he really as good a writer as some folk would have us believe? I've read several of his books and, to be quite honest, they were a bit of a struggle. Granted that he is something of a character and a legend but his books leave me cold. Okay, so I'm a Philistine!

Depends! I thought How to Fish was quite poor compared to some of his earlier books - this is a follow on from Four Seasons which I enjoyed immensely so fingers crossed this will be the same...

And Phone - JKR is an author in need of a good editor which she refuses to have - and it showed - each Harry Potter book was more turgid than the one before!

C.

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog