iraq

craig mason

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you MAD saddam hussain has already invaded 2 countries iran & kuwait and he is also trying to build nukes and he already has chemical & biological weapons witch he has used on his own people he also provides funds & facilites for bin ladin so the sooner that the uk & the us go in and eliminate him the better .

john wilson is god

craig mason:

are you MAD saddam hussain has already invaded 2 countries iran & kuwait and he is also trying to build nukes and he already has chemical & biological weapons witch he has used on his own people he also provides funds & facilites for bin ladin so the sooner that the uk & the us go in and eliminate him the better .

You've been believing everything you read again haven't you Craig?

Adz.

Get your EA rod licence here!

craig mason:

i WANT WAR with iraq and saddam dead! suppose that adz & bitsbobs are all for peace ?

Well, I guess you will be trotting off down the recruitment centre then?

I guess also that you, Mr Blair and GWB will be in the front line?

I don't want to see war, but agree something needs to be done. But killing loads of innocent people doesn't strike me as the way to do it.

I don't know what the answer is, but I hope it doesn't cost thousands of lives, be they Iraqi, Yanks or Brits.

Colin

craig mason:

are you MAD saddam hussain has already invaded 2 countries iran & kuwait.

I don't live in Iran or Kuwait.

If you were on holiday and saw a Frenchman having a fight with and Eskimo, does that give YOU the right to join in and maintain peace.

Unless you're a Policeman.

craig mason:

suppose that adz & bitsbobs are all for peace?

Speaking for myself, Yes.

And so are you!

Isn't that the whole idea of going to war on Iraq?

I presume from your concern of the topic you'll be going to your local Army Careers Office to enrol?

So let me get this straight craig...

You're an RAF reservist who wants to drop a few cluster bombs on Baghdad, while sitting on your boat so you never have to buy a rod licence and can carry on shooting herons with your 'gun' that you keep loaded by the backdoor to 'protect' your £6,000 prize koi that you grew on from fry bought from a garden centre, while claiming dole before doing some gardening this summer?

Does the name "Jim Henson" ring any bells?

Adz.

Get your EA rod licence here!

Yes i agree that something needs to be done about maddas insane BUT it should be the Saturday And Sunday boys who go in & put paid to him.

Its no secret that they had him in their sights during the gulf war but once again our namby pamby goverment wouldn't give the order to take him out.

Now we've got B'liar trotting around the world thinking he's the sheriff of "dodge city" costing the public a fortune (money which would be better spent on the pensions, education, NHS, etc)

double ya just wants to be the world king (or bully as its more commonly known), its amazing how for years we've suffered terrorism & nothings been done BUT as soon as the US suffers its all out "kick ass on the terrorist" time.

Craig

There's a difference in being a couple of thousand feet up n dropping bombs on people you can't see or hear scream, than standing in a battle zone face to face with another human being who is probably as scared as you are, looking in his eyes & seeing the fear as they know they are about to die.

From what i was told by someone who was in the Falklands actually watching the man you've just shot screaming & then crying for his wife & children to forgive him for dying and leaving them alone is the worse thing on the planet.

Two of his friends lost limbs when they walked into a minefield he can still hear them now screaming in agony, the gurguling sound in the throat of one soldier as his life drained away into the ground along with his blood.

War ain't a game mate, you might be excited at the thought of dropping bombs on people but its not the kind of thing i'd get wet dreams over.

Like i said yes maddas needs "dissapering" but let the ones who can get him without the inncocents dying do their job then come home.

Its no secret that there's a lot of terrorist "cells" in the UK, have you bothered to think whats going to happen with a third of the british armed forces abroad?? Just say we do go to war with maddas as soon as the shooting starts over there the bombings will start over here along with any poisons they've got (probably going straight into the water sources so we can't drink it).

Its all ok the goverment allowing so many "poor" asylum seekers into britain but how many of them are terrorists just waiting for the order to attack??

Oh & just incase you think i'm a peace loving do-gooder, you're wrong, when we went after bin liner the first thing i said was nuke the mountains him n his cronies were hiding in, that way if the bomb didn't kill them either the "left overs" or being entombed in the caves would.

It'd have saved a whole load of messing about.

[ 21. January 2003, 12:00 PM: Message edited by: ALAN FAWCETT ]

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them