F.A.C.T. Press Release

Elton

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

......and will FACT NEGOTIATE/LIAISE/ ADVISE/CONSULT with the Countryside Alliance and its 25,000 fishing members ?

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

Dear Gerry,

Don't be daft. Prescott calls the Countryside Alliance "them" and the LAB-FACT-PACT appears not to recognise a mere 25,000 anglers seeing as the CA doesn't appear to attend the "angling summits” Are they actually invited to attend?

One would have thought an angling membership of 25,000 in the nations best publically known country pursuits/anglers organisation might qualify for an invitation at least?

Oh well. 25,000 anglers won’t make that much of a bump in the carpet when they keep getting swept beneath it. Mind you, if the CA angling numbers carry on rising its going to be mighty hard to find a table big enough to cover the bump!

So come on angling summiteers, invite the CA along. They are actually capable of bringing their own sandwiches you know!!

Regards,

Lee.

trent.barbeler:

Dear Gerry,

So come on angling summiteers, invite the CA along.  They are actually capable of bringing their own sandwiches you know!!

Even their own 'builders'.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4572633.stm

Must dash. Polo, you know...

"What did you expect to see out of a Torquay hotel bedroom window? Sydney Opera House perhaps? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically...?"

Basil Fawlty to the old bat, guest from hell, Mrs Richards.

dear argyll.

you do seem to have it in for this government.is it something about GOVERNMENTS,would love to hear your thought's on the 18 years of conservative

govenrment

27 years in local government....mmmmm red or blue?

then we could all see in what context to take your

comment's on THIS government

concentrate for the moment: feel. don't think.

Smudger you have just 32 posts in 14 months, haven't been around for a bit have you ?

Don't know who you are or what you are or why you should suddenly pop out of the woodwork now... and besides that, I never discuss my background with strangers.

My views about this government are based on the last eight years. Thats the context and the only valuable context in which anyone can possibly make a judgement about what they want to see for the next four. I let nothing else distract me and anything further back than that is just history filled with ghosts and bogeymen.

[ 25. May 2005, 01:39 PM: Message edited by: argyll ]

'Must dash. Polo, you know'

Sorry Paul they're going to ban it :)

[ 25. May 2005, 01:00 AM: Message edited by: argyll ]

argyll:

Smudger you have just 32 posts in 14 months, haven't been around for a bit have you ?

Don't know who you are or what you are or why you should suddenly pop out of the woodwork now...  and besides that, I never discuss my background with strangers.

My views about this government are based on the last eight years. Thats the context and the only valuable context in which anyone can possibly make a judgement about what they want to see for the next four. I let nothing else distract me and anything further back than that is just history filled with ghosts and bogeymen.

what has the number of my post got to with this debate?are you scared of telling every one what political affiliation you follow!(as if one really doe's not know)your views are based on nothing more than dislike of any labour

government fullstop.what is it missing the 15%

interest rate's are we.saving's not doing too

well never mind.still you are getting the £200

winter fuel allowance £200 of the council tax this year. free eye test's etc.still with 27 years in local governmenti expect you had a good run on the expense's and no doubt had a few portfolio's so a few more quid there, trouble is some people do not when they are well off do they!! :D

concentrate for the moment: feel. don't think.

argyll:

'Must dash. Polo, you know'

Sorry Paul they're going to ban it        :)    

NOTHING, dear argyll, need be banned if those who do it remain relevant and connected with the rest of the human race...

"Nothing"?

Hmm...

Well, modern-day machismo- and profit-driven- fishing (masquerading as 'Angling') excluded, of course (which can only go the same way, now, as latter-day, Gary-Glitter-style paedophilia)...

"Wanna be in my (Spessie, boiled-up, over-boiled) gang?"

"Er. No thanks. I'd rather not."

[ 25. May 2005, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: Paul Boote ]

"What did you expect to see out of a Torquay hotel bedroom window? Sydney Opera House perhaps? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically...?"

Basil Fawlty to the old bat, guest from hell, Mrs Richards.

what has the number of my post got to with this debate?are you scared of telling every one what political affiliation you follow!(as if one really doe's not know)your views are based on nothing more than dislike of any labour

government fullstop.what is it missing the 15%

interest rate's are we.saving's not doing too

well never mind.still you are getting the £200

winter fuel allowance £200 of the council tax this year. free eye test's etc.still with 27 years in local governmenti expect you had a good run on the expense's and no doubt had a few portfolio's so a few more quid there, trouble is some people do not when they are well off do they!!

If your response was readily understood and made any sense at all smudger, you still wouldnt have got an answer that would have satisifed you. There's nothing out of the ordinary about my working life and nothing that I want to share with you on a public forum. End of story.

[ 25. May 2005, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: argyll ]