fishfinders

Brian Carragher

Anyone had any experience with these units, thinking of buying one or maybe even the 535 as the screen resolution is of a higher pixal count than similar units with similar sized screens

Good or bad , any reports will do or maybe even some alternatives is anyone thinks other units or makes would be better

Anyone had any experience with these units, thinking of buying one or maybe even the 535 as the screen resolution is of a higher pixal count than similar units with similar sized screens

Good or bad , any reports will do or maybe even some alternatives is anyone thinks other units or makes would be better

Probably fine for a boat Brian but one thing some of the kayakers said were that even the more expensive Humminbird range was prone to condensation blebs appearing on the screen. Like I say you wont get that on a boat - I dont think !!!

G'day mate. I have the Matrix 17, which is equivalent to the 717.

http://store.humminbird.com/humminbird-pro...;display_qty=12

Cannot fault mine, sea, or freshwater. As for condensation, never had any trouble and our humidity is far greater than in the UK. But then, mine is 2 years old....Maybe the newer ones are not as well made??? ;)

Edited by Bobj

ocker-anim.gifROO.gif

Cheers, Bobj.