bra sizes

Alan Taylor

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, delays with photo shoot, Feathers wasn't at her best on Friday, as explained in 'Feathers under par' posting. You wouldn't want us all bleary-eyed and tousled would you?

Nursejudy, what's your favourite hangover cure?

Bearing in mind the AN decency code.

Help me unhook these, please.

little onions:

Sorry, delays with photo shoot,

Lucky I went fishing then :P had a great day with my new club, came 17th out of 53 and won a trolly thingy :rolleyes:

I was not prepared for this comp, I had all my wrecking gear with me but it turned out to be a whiting bash. Nipped into the tackle shop and brought a few bits and bobs but they were not what I would normally use for Whiting. Still had a great day. At the prize giving I was also cornered by some people that had read my Skate fishing article, they are planning a trip next year :)

Hongover cure! Start a new topic, it has been on here before so you could do a search.

Alan(nl)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

little onions:

Nursejudy, what's your favourite hangover cure?

Jocks swear by IRN BREW, so I'm told.

Jim Roper

http://www.anglingforums.co.uk

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

Originally posted by little onions:

[QB]Sorry, delays with photo shoot, Feathers wasn't at her best on Friday, as explained in 'Feathers under par' posting. You wouldn't want us all bleary-eyed and tousled would you?

-----------------------------------------

Im fully recovered now, thou I think I'll give the box of red wine a miss for a very very long time :(

Whats the web address for posting photos on this site - as ive got one available of our fetish night - thou not very clear it gives a rough idea of the good time we had. Littleonions still has some more to be developed in her camera :D

Ive also got a couple of photos of us actually doing some fishing on chesil - bloody miracle - there isnt a drink in sight.

As for the boob sizes - well I dont like the thought of being slapped left right and centre by a pair of enormous boobs whilst running for the bus, nor do I fancy them hanging round my knees when im older so I've opted for a 36c pair. :D

click here

Oops nearly forgot,

Has anyone seen the new "Jordan" type barbie doll?? it comes with its own foot pump for altering the "size" (just to keep it realistic)

[ 18. November 2002, 11:20 AM: Message edited by: ALAN FAWCETT ]

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

in the sunday times this week.the world's first chocolate bra,(piccy )costs £100 they cannot make enough to keep up with demand,each bra designed to withstand heat,uses 4lb of chocolate mixed with pepper,chilli and whisky,many are apparently bought as wedding presents.nursejudy

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

hi alan,suppose they could be made to measure ,there was a picture on the back of the review section,but until santa delivers i've no scanner.judy xxx

time for bed sais florence

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)