Having a pop? you are having a laugh mate.

poledark

On the ANMC forum Rudd expresses concern that Peter Waller and I are getting personal and angry....Is that right Peter? are you angry with me :rolleyes: ? Am I angry with you :P ? Have either of us been offended by the other?

Rudd, Peter and I may disagree about a few things, but nothing has ever got remotely serious as far as I am concerned.

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Dear Den,

I'm not having anything to do with this. Why? Because I am the very appendicitis in the side of disagreement. I never disagree with anyone on anything. I am the butterfly that wafts and flaps from flower to flower. Spreading my beauty to all who gaze upon my words.

I also have two brains whilst Bruno has a mere one. Not my fault nor Bruno's that a quirk of birth made me the more cleverer..rer.

Regards,

Lee.

[ 26. February 2004, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: trent.barbeler ]

Den - From what I have seen on this forum is that open and frank discussions take place which might get a little heated at times --- But pistols at dawn!!!!! I think that going over the top. I am sure that is what these forums are all about, airing things you feel passionate about and listening to the other person's view.

I for one do NOT want a sterile, impersonal discussion about angling!!!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Den, I genuinly have the greatest regard for you, your experience and your opinion. At no time have I ever intended offence, nor taken any. But I did get the tiniest impression that you were a mite peeved by my suggestion that bivvy dwellers had a return to the womb fettish! And, to be honest, I regretted that. But once again I was clearly wrong!

What a nice evening we're having, what? Anyone for another slice of cake? Two lumps for me thanks. How civilised..........chortle!

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

Peter Waller:

But I did get the tiniest impression that you were a mite peeved by my suggestion that bivvy dwellers had a return to the womb fettish! And, to be honest, I regretted that.

Wot abaht me then! You din't regret 'avin a RIGHT tidy pop at me, didjer? :rolleyes:

I'm crushed. No, really. I doubt I'll recover, frankly. :(

No, no, it's too late now - the damage is done. Just leave me to recover. :(

Bless.

Terry :D:D:D

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.

Dear Chaps,

Quote;

"Three days in front of the T.V. Terry, 72 hours of reality dross! You will recover!"

Now THAT! Made me laugh.

It appears that I have stumbled into a clearing I didn't know was there.

I thought the carp angler inside the womb bivy thingmy was very funny. Lord Waller can be cutting I know, but his wit can never be ignored.

"What a nice evening we're having, what? Anyone for another slice of cake? Two lumps for me thanks. How civilised..........chortle!"

Brilliant.

"I for one do NOT want a sterile, impersonal discussion about angling!!!"

No chance on here even if you did Klein. The least you will get is utter nonesense. Sometimes sensible debate. But always, razor sharp humour thats sometimes hidded in the driest coats you'll ever find.

In my opinion, no other site contains this humour.

So lets make up, put on our lipstick and wigs, and dance around like the sad loonies we really all are!!

Regards,

Lee.

I also thought the womb thing was very humorous,well to be honest I thought it was very funny......have you looked inside some of these bivvies ?........."I am not going in there mate. I'll get eaten alive!"

One of my favourite tricks is when I am walking past a zipped up bivvie on my way home at night, I pause and ask very loudly "are you awake"

As the owner struggles out of the sleeping bag and tries to open up I walk off .....quickly.......

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic