men and women with long hair

nursejudy

Thanks but no thanks i refused to get the constipated look, :confused: :confused: bad for my proffessional reputation,its nice to hear some of you like short hair,i like it anyway.

judy xxxxxx

ps constipation makes you confused i'm confuesed enough

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you dont understand men nurse judy

its not because youv`e had your haircut ,in a mans eyes its why youv`e had your haircut :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

you can cut it its your hair ,but as you have a husband ( a mate) getting your haircut MUST be for a reason (in a mans eye) you would think the same if your old man started wearing new clothes and going out alone ,us geezers are a bit fragile in the home ,a woman doing something different in the relationship is highly suspiciuos and therefor a reason for the change could lead to unsettlement in the mans primitive mind :(

on the other hand it could make him more "attentive" in the marital bed enforcing his "pair bonding" instinct :)

reminds me of an old joke

a chap walks into his home

his wife says "well what do you think"

mans primitive brain says "she changed something congratulate her"

"oh a new hairdo" he says

"no " says the wife

"lovely new dress"the man stammers

"no" says the wife becoming heated

"ah new shoes"he says "lovely suits you"

"NO" screams the wife

"err what is it then" he gasps

the wife "I`M WEARING A GAS MASK YOU BA**ARD"

[ 22. November 2002, 11:49 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

nursejudy:

enlighten me then chester why would i have it cut ,and why should it bother a husband

judy

It would'nt bother me Judy, it will grow again and then YOU can decide to have it cut again or not.

And yes you guys I am an absolute creep :P

Alan(nl)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Nursejudy, was your hair long for a number of years? Maybe if your husband hasn't seen it short before it came as a bit of a shock and I think some men are prone to reacting negativlely to change before they've really thought whether they like something or not. The main thing is that you like it, so don't let his reaction knock your confidence.

Chesters, mmmmm necks, yum! :P

Help me unhook these, please.

Hmmm, women with short hair......

Jamie lee Curtis

jlc2.jpg

Halle Berry

hb05.jpg

Kelly Rowland

photo05.jpg

Posh

304.jpg

....hmmm, not bad!

[ 23. November 2002, 01:05 PM: Message edited by: Gaffer ]

pass me a tissue :D:D

[ 23. November 2002, 05:11 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

hi little onions,yes my has been long for a few years, :P great photos of you and little feathers on the beach, :P Gaffer thanks for the photos :P

me thinks its tissues all round for you men then :D:D:D

nursejudy

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)