Its getting really silly now

chesters1

Some folks a few miles away had their caravan nicked ,but the police refuse to recover this stolen goods even when they know exactly where it is

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/418674/Couple-furious-after-police-allow-gypsies-to-live-in-their-stolen-caravan

And yes there is one law for them and one for us ,one traveler bought some grazing land for a fraction of the cost of building land and put on a mobile home ,when challenged he brought out the "race" card and immediatly the council caved in ,nice. It of land too i wonder if i would get away with it ......not!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

and they wonder why relationships with traveller communities are never good?

Dad had the exhaust on his L200 sawn in half to remove the CAT earlier this year..was parked in the drive..they took a pipe cutter to each side of the CAT and just dropped it out.

Police came out, said they knew who did it; where it would be and that about 50 others had been removed in the last month..then said: "nothing we can do about it"

told Dad a suitable amount of petrol in a bottle thrown into the middle of the camp would probably be a "good thing to do about it" and you know what? I wouldn't condemn anyone doing such a thing who had been on the rough end of dealing with these scum!

Asides the theft how on earth can a caravan be 20 grand? ,yes a great number of traveller ones must be that with the amount of chrome they have on them (nice if you have the spare cash) but a bog standard caravan?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Sorry chaps but if it where me i would go in there with a few lads and retrieve it. Let more publicity get involved. In my experiences with such people is that publicity is their worst nightmare. 'IF' they were wrong they will give it up...

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

That is bullsh!t, if you bought a vehicle not knowing it is stolen and you get pulled over for whatever reason the vehicle gets siezed and returned to its rightful owner leaving you out of pocket so them saing 'they have no legal powers' is an out and out lie because they are scared of being branded as 'racist'.

Edited by viney

http://www.basingengineering.co.uk/

Instagram: mrmjv88

Sorry chaps but if it where me i would go in there with a few lads and retrieve it. Let more publicity get involved. In my experiences with such people is that publicity is their worst nightmare. 'IF' they were wrong they will give it up...

Dave trouble is they would then ring the old bill who would turn up coz they will have said they are being picked on ,Agree wholeheartedly with your sentiment though .

They target the farm out the back of me every 6 months ior so for a new Kubota mule that the farm insurance have very nicely paid for from the last break in....started off with one just parked outside [yes stupid] but has now on the forth time escalated to a steel fronted door with bar being oxy c ut through and the chain anchor tp the Kubota suffering the same fate .

they will brazenly walk through the farm a few days before the event saying they are looking for there dawg which has gone missing...distraction burgalries happen at the same time in local villages but I am sure this is a pattern a few would recognise whatever part of the country you live,There wqere never enough old bill to go round before but now locally with the latest heir to country being looked after by 4 unmarked cars with armed officers on each gate and a few patrol cars doing the rounds no chance of anything else being sorted police work wise round here .

If only the those colourfull Irish travelling fellows would try burgaling the Middletons instead eh ,Ah officer I have lost my dog......bang bang bang

rant over hate em with a passion Steve

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Steve.

Gypsies fight more against themselves than anyone else. There really are two types . If the more intelligent of them heard such an act i can assure you many would go in and get the caravan back for them. Each group will always use any excuse to have a go at the other. They mark trees to where they have ferreted a warren. It's a sign of it's 'OUR' warren. If another group are caught using it they will come to blows. It really is like that..There are many other issues i will not bore you with them.

Viney is right although it's not so much raciest they just can't be bothered. It's to much hassle, to much paperwork. an officer will have to go into the camp and interview and probably come back to his car not intact or soiled. They just can't be bothered.

Many offcoarse don't want to or can't go in and retrieve it. If the police with all the backing they have won't go in how can joe bloggs go in and that is perfectley normal but that's excactly why they do it because they no you won't.

What a friend of mine did once when he had his pick up stolen and he knew excactly where it had gone rung the police from the entrance to the camp and said there are firearms going off. They HAVE to attend . Well they did and they raided the camp and he got his pick up back.

He said 'I thought i heard gunfire'?. Every camp will have a shotgun in it at the very least.

I would have probably summed it all up and more than likely called the police under the same circumstances after all how are you going to get your caravan back..LOL

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

is there a place to complain about the police not taking any action like a police complaints department?

Azree

Let us see rather that like Janus—or better, like Yama, the Brahmin god of death—religion has two faces, one very friendly, one very gloomy...” Arthur Schopenhaur