Its starting

yoxer

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As posted by Yoxer

quote:

yes , those aeroplanes , but I see the effort was apperently lost on you.

Please clarify, cos I'm fik and I don't understand exactly what it is your saying here.

Are you saying that the effort Al Quaeda put into that terrorist act is lost on me, or what?

Im sayin attacking Iraq for the purpose of stopping terrorism is a complete waste of time if you consider Iraq a source of weapon grade " stuff" , the stuff is all over the place. Terrorist dont need WMD , weapon grade " stuff " or even planes. A trip to your local hospital can supply you with enough plutonium to bring absolute chasos/destruction to any large city, if you know what your looking for.

As posted by Yoxer

quote:

Im sayin attacking Iraq for the purpose of stopping terrorism is a complete waste of time if you consider Iraq a source of weapon grade " stuff" , the stuff is all over the place. Terrorist dont need WMD , weapon grade " stuff " or even planes. A trip to your local hospital can supply you with enough plutonium to bring absolute chasos/destruction to any large city, if you know what your looking for.

I don't think that you have got your facts right there. But I still don't understand what effort it is that was lost on me. You haven't answered my question.

I absolutely disagree with you about attacking Iraq, for the reasons previously stated. Your argument regarding WMD being currently readily available to the terrorists in question is not credible in any way.

Your arguments against attacking Iraq are, frankly, non starters.

I believe the reasons you stated for attacking Iraq were as follows...correct me if I'm wrong.

1) WMD although there is NO proof theyve got them

2) Humanitarian ...free the peopple ...yeah right

3) to stop terrorist getting axcess to the nasty stuff lying around Iraq ....even the cia accept there is no threat of terrorism coming from Iraq , however even if there was ...the terrorist can pick up nasty stuff from virtualy anywhere they like etc .

4)Please insert any other option you would care to try

quote:

Originally posted by Yoxer

WMD although there is NO proof theyve got them

Yoxer they KNOW they have them because the gave or sold them to him. He had it the last tim the UN Weapons Inspectors were there. So unless Saddam has been tipping the stuff on his cornflakes for brekkies then they STILL have them. If They DON'T have them any more then the want to see documentary evidence of their disposal. You don't just tip 8,000 kilos of anthrax spores down the bog as if it were a gram of coke and youve got the DS banging on your door.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Apologies for typos in last post. Hit add instead of preview.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote