BE WARNED-everyone please read

Alan Taylor

OK now we all have a bit of fun on here, tacking the micky, winding people up (friendly mostly) and a bit of fun with the ladies and vice versa.

Now one of the ladies has been getting DISGUSTING emails since posting a picture and to say she is upset is an understatement :mad:

I have advised her that IF SHE GETS ANYMORE DISGUSTING EMAILS TO SAVE THEM AND POST THEM WITH THE AUTHORS NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS ON HERE, this she has agreed is a good idea.

I will then post to every site that I can find the culprits email address and to his work if I can find it.

You SICKO have been warned.

I think this is the first time I have seen such blatant abuse of Anglers Net.

Sorry to go on but the victim has agreed to me posting this.

I am also ready for some stick, ie who the heck does he think he is etc, well go ahead just as long as the sick disgusting emails stop I/she will be happy.

Alan(nl)

[ 17. August 2003, 10:02 AM: Message edited by: Alan Taylor ]

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever it is should not be on this board in the first place. Far from getting any stick Alan, I think you have done the right thing.

[ 17. August 2003, 10:30 AM: Message edited by: Apache ]

Tight Lines,

Matt AKA "The Kid!"

FishingPosts

Hi all

alan if you find the person use the NAME AND SHAME method i think its sick this is a friendly site we all enjoy so who ever it is grow up!!.

hope you catch him/her alan

billy

[ 17. August 2003, 11:06 AM: Message edited by: billy5000 ]

I agree with you Alan, only why wait? Does the person sending the mails think they are safe behind the keyboard. Put the details up and expose them. The experts on here will be able to find them and give us a home address.

Nurse Judy is an ambassador for her profession and has shown care and concern for people on AN with problems, even to the extent of sending personal emails offering support. For something like this to happen is nothing short of sick.

Expose the person, ban them from AN and take other action best not involving AN

The first priority is putting a stop to the e-mails. No-one, least of all someone such as NurseJudy, should have to put up with filthy e-mails, just because some twisted animal thinks it is funny.

Either grow up and stop, or get out.

Tight Lines,

Matt AKA "The Kid!"

FishingPosts

billy5000:

Hi all

chris

i totally agree why let one person spoil it for everyone like i said (NAME AND SHAME)sooner the better as this is beyond a harmless joke.

billy

Thanks for your support, name and shame has been threatened, unfortunately Judith will NOT tell me who it is :( thats her privalidge.

What this sicko does not know is that Judy is contracted out the Police so if there are any more of this type of email the originator will be in a lot more trouble than being shamed on here.

NurseJudy and the other ladies on here do brighten the place up a bit :D

Alan(nl)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Errr, before we get carried away with the 'naming and shaming' might I suggest that Elton in informed of this problem. I'm not sure if he is aware of this, and this is the first I've heard of it. Do any of the other mods know?

G.

Alan i should check the E-mail sent to nurse judy for certain spelling mistakes and other clues that you may find looking at other posts.

I feel guilty now with my post about seeing a pic of Judy in her nurses uniform e.t.c.

I hope it dident cause offence Judy and if it did i will delete the post.

If you do get to see the e-mail Alan look at the properties and it will tell you the name of the pc it was sent from and then we might get a clue.

If its sent from a hotmail account it might not be tracable.

Something like this happened to Netty on the kingfisher forum page and she stopped posting she was that upset.

It may be the same person.

They should be named and shamed and banned from the forum.