BE WARNED-everyone please read

Alan Taylor

I am very sick and saddened to have just read this thread :( :mad: :(

We post our pictures on anglers for a light hearted bit of fun and to share some of our lifes experiences, we know this leaves us open to a small amount of mickey taking but all within its boundaries which the majority of us seem to know. What a shame this idiot has taken it too far and what a shame we dont know who it is :mad: :mad:

Mandy.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bas*tard :mad: even the incouragable chesters1 wouldnt stoop so low :mad: .

post the offending mails to our pc/mail wizards so they can track him? down then put up the email on here so WE can send a few :mad: :mad: :mad:

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Just read this and i'm horrified, this sort of thing should not be tollerated. They should be named and shamed and kicked off the site. Please don't stop your posts because of this Judy, yourself and the little'uns add so much to the board.

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

Gaffer:

Errr, before we get carried away with the 'naming and shaming' might I suggest that Elton in informed of this problem. I'm not sure if he is aware of this, and this is the first I've heard of it. Do any of the other mods know?

G.

Hi Gaffer,

I tried to email you this afternoon from a friends house using your email box but it was bounced back.

Elton knows what is going on, he emailed me seconds after I posted the original topic asking who it was, I do not know so could not help.

Judith asked me if she should contact Elton, rightly or wrongly I advised her to wait a bit and see if the topic stops the filth. The decision was hers but Elton was B..... quick off the mark.

I think Nursejudy must be fishing, I hope so because this has hit her hard.

To all of you that have responded, I am sure that Judith will feel a lot better knowing that her pals on AN are supporting her and I hope that we don't lose her.

Thanks lads and lasses, I have calmed down a bit but am still :mad: :mad: :mad: but :cool: :cool: :cool: :(

Alan(nl)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Tyke:

I feel guilty now with my post about seeing a pic of Judy in her nurses uniform e.t.c.

I hope it dident cause offence Judy and if it did i will delete the post.

Tyke, relax, I know that no offence was taken and none was meant. Seems like I am talking for nursejudy but we do chat a bit.

Alan(nl)

I did'nt add this to the last post cos I could'nt remember who posted what :confused: :D

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Thanks Alan.

Hope Judy is fishing and not staying away from the forum.

She as well as others have giving me a lot of moral support about my high blood pressure e.t.c.

Sometimes its best to hide your e-mail addy.

I once had a member of this forum e-mail me and tell me my post code and to keep it shut or he would sort me out later during a disagreement we had.

Freaked me out a bit.

Alan, I agree ask the lady to name the "Sicko" they want taking out of circulation, I've two grown-up daughters who use their PC's to surf the net, if it happened to them I'd be climbing the wall with anger.so yes name who ever it was,and to Judy, just like to say sorry about this bother lass but please give us a name otherwise other lady members may get E-mails. Jock

I know outlook express and outlook have a feature where you can enter an email account to be blocked so you never see anything from that name again. I imagine Netscape and others have the same.

While I agree that reporting the SOB to the police is a good idea, also not bad to simply make sure no more from that particular account will ever make it to your system again.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Alan Taylor:

Elton knows what is going on.....

Nice one Alan.

Alan, I still can't believe someone would do such a thing!! :( :mad:

When you do find out who it is, save some for me! :mad: