Lost Jack Russel

Howard 13

No mate, it's really cutting me up now though.

I was hoping that someone had handed her in today but no.

It really is a complete nightmare. I can't eat or sleep properly and neither can the missus.

It's just the feeling of not knowing what to do or exactly whats happened. I just feel useless.

I had the afternoon off of work as I couldn't concentrate and have been back down to the area where I lost her.

It's torture. :(

HB.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howard 13:

No mate, it's really cutting me up now though.

I was hoping that someone had handed her in today but no.

It really is a complete nightmare. I can't eat or sleep properly and neither can the missus.

I would like to think that some youngster has found her and won't part with it and the parents think they are doing the wright thing by keeping the youngster happy. :(

You have to eat mate or you are going to make yourself sick and that is no good for anyone.

Hang in there and just keep hoping but get on with your life. (easy to say I know :( )

Alan(nl)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

I'm not sure about their "homing" sense. One of my mates used to take a dog hunting (breed escapes me). However this hunting can only be called...poaching. So when any authority came along he would leave the dog and drive 2 miles back to his house. Within a week the dog would be sat outside the front door asking to be let in.

I have had dogs all my life and know how hard it is to lose one. Hope you find it/it finds you.

Best of luck, barnese

Scapanapper:

Hi Howard

Any news?

Were the boys at Moochers any help??

They certainly were. Within 1 hour of registering and posting, I was down where I lost the dog with an experienced terrierman having a look. Thanks for that link Scap.

Unfortunately we had no joy, but he was convinced she hadn't gone to ground which is one less thing to worry about. He reckons someones had her.

At least now I can concentrate on the theory that someones nabbed her. Tonight I've had a load of quality laminated posters done and have put them up in takeaways and pubs in the area.

I've got Somerset Sound to do a bit and 2 local papers will be carrying ads in the next edition.

If the person holding her has a consience(sp?)they'll hand her back.

The whole atmosphere of the house is totally different. :(

P.S - If you're reading this terrierman, I really appreciate what you did last night and you'll have beer in next time you visit you know where.

HB.

[ 19. August 2003, 10:41 PM: Message edited by: Howard 13 ]