Google it....

Dave H

Isn’t Google such a wonderful tool to use when in discussion? I wish i had such a tool in my drinking days in the 80’s when on the odd occasion we used to put the world to rights as we dissapeared into a flat beer

Now somebody can Google it and it quite often stops the conversation in its tracks. After all how can you question some bodies probably life’s work about studying a particular subject.

I still think Google is a great tool but i wish more of an ‘opinion’ than somebody who just googles it quite often making out perhaps it’s their brains that know this.....

Still, it’s great for kids although sadly reading books are the death of it....The age of technology i guess .:)

• Like 1

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

Isn’t Google such a wonderful tool to use when in discussion? I wish i had such a tool in my drinking days in the 80’s when on the odd occasion we used to put the world to rights as we dissapeared into a flat beer

Now somebody can Google it and it quite often stops the conversation in its tracks. After all how can you question some bodies probably life’s work about studying a particular subject.

I still think Google is a great tool but i wish more of an ‘opinion’ than somebody who just googles it quite often making out perhaps it’s their brains that know this.....

Still, it’s great for kids although sadly reading books are the death of it....The age of technology i guess . :)

The world would be a better place if more people used a bit of critical thinking and Google to think about and research their opinions rather than just plucking them out of their anal sphincter.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

No. They should be given a free ride in Charon's ferry.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Well unless he can break a £20 note it will have to be. That Hades bloke is responsable for our Winters. Why couldn't he be gay...

I don't know what he has got to do with our winters, but his wife, Persephone was a babe by all accounts.

Favourite tool for many members.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

And many members don't know how to use the tool, but are accomplished at dragging any old opnion out of their butt holes.

Then there are the members that are tools.