Photographs

Steve Randles

For some years now I have been learning various graphic packages and I have now moved onto fixing/correcting photographs.

What I am looking for is people who have photographs that perhaps the lighting is wrong or its out of focus or whatever, so I can test my skills on them and return a better picture to yourself.

If anyone has any pictures like this that are lets say under 2mb and wants to try this out, let me know and I will pm you an e-mail address for you to send them to me.

This is free with no guarantee of results and all pictures will remain your property and will not be used by me or posted anywhere else.

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

Steve - it might be fun to post a 'before' picture and have you tweak it then post an 'after' pic.

For instance, I have this one that is pretty out of focus.

an-blurry-stump.jpg

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Here is one that is perhaps a little better, but your the judge of that. I've brought out the colour and attempted to sharpen the focus.

How did I do?

AnStumpUnblurred.jpg

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

I took some the other morning that need brightening up. The 'Moon' in the first one shouldn't be there!

P2270010.JPG

P2270011.JPG

P2270012.JPG

P2270013.JPG

P2270014.JPG

AbbChapel.JPG

[ 29. February 2004, 10:26 AM: Message edited by: Jim Roper ]

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

Steve - I'd say you did well and especially considering the quality of the original you had to work with.

an-blurry-stump-orig.jpgAnStumpUnblurred-after.jpg

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Thanks Newt! :) It makes quite a nice picture when you crop it down like that..

Still, I'd much rather be at the fishing hole in the original photos with a rod!! :D:D

Jim, will have a go at yours later on..

Focal Planet

Steve Randles:

Jim, will have a go at yours later on..

No hurry. A chap in the area is retiring next Christmas and I'm getting a CD of pictures together to remind him of his days in Dorset, if he ends up in New Zealand, as has been suggested.

Probably won't get any more snow before then.

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net