Pop up blocker

Dan

Dan - I like the one that comes with the Google toolbar and you can install that for free.

XP SP2 - you can download the 266Mb full service pack and install that on an individual PC. However, if you can wait a few more days, the 'critical update' version will examine your system and give you only the pieces you need so will be a much smaller download. Much.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

when i used interent explorer, the google one was very very good, now i use a browser called mozilla firefox which includes one as standard (and it does lots of other things better than IE)

[ 19. August 2004, 11:01 AM: Message edited by: jeepster ]