Aldi winter tackle time again

chavender

no tackle as such ,theres a nice bag and the usual l.e.d cap and fingerless gloves but mostley just clothing but still worth a look.

https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/specialbuys/thursday-12th-december/

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

Viney, that's a different bag to their usual one m8.

Just had a closer look and that one looks like a sports holdall with a couple of extra pockets :( Well spotted I was going to send the Mrs down to get it as an Xmas pressy, imagine the disappointment opening that lol

http://www.basingengineering.co.uk/

Instagram: mrmjv88

Just had a closer look and that one looks like a sports holdall with a couple of extra pockets :( Well spotted I was going to send the Mrs down to get it as an Xmas pressy, imagine the disappointment opening that lol

I think that bag would be good if you were travelling and needed one for a few extra bits, say clothing, food etc. The other little one is more for tackle when you don't need to carry to much. I would imagine they'll have the small ones again next year and no doubt Chav will give the usual heads up when they do :).

Bag looks OK - depends on how big. The last one I had is brilliant for roving sessions on the river - my only criticism is the strap is too short which makes it slip off the whole time if you put it over one shoulder. I'll definitely get one of these if its the same quality. Looks like a great addition to my Aldi bag collection!

If you want a very nice small/medium haversack/shoulder type bag for fishing/walking etc I found these on ebay last week (there are many suppliers with various grade ones at various prices)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PLCE-respirator-S10-Mask-bag-Haversack-Woodland-DPM-Camo-British-Army-NEW-/111070544001?_trksid=p2054897.l4276#ht_1095wt_722

I have bought one to store my jetboil stove, bottle of water and brew kit in.

Very impressed with it, well made and has enough storage/pockets for my needs.

I will be adding a pad to the strap at some point.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Lots of thermals in the sking promotion that's on now.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

They even had a radio add for their fishing range on Heart this morning!

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!