Montauk Monster

Ken L

Some strange stories floating around on the net about a beastie that has been found dead on a beach in the US.

Initial reports suggested a viral advertising campaign but it doesn't seem to be that at all. I have seen an interesting explaination for the image in the link that is more convincing than the advertizing mockup theory but I won't post it here - yet.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Some strange stories floating around on the net about a beastie that has been found dead on a beach in the US.

Initial reports suggested a viral advertising campaign but it doesn't seem to be that at all. I have seen an interesting explaination for the image in the link that is more convincing than the advertizing mockup theory but I won't post it here - yet.

It's a dead racoon.

http://www.hamptons.com/detail.ihtml?id=44...1&townflag=

http://urbanlegends.about.com/b/2008/08/01...ead-raccoon.htm

http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/montauk-2/

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Apparently coons are very wretched looking without their coat of fur.
One of the first things that happens to a mammalian cadaver in water is that all the fur falls off.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

One of the first things that happens to a mammalian cadaver in water is that all the fur falls off.

AND ducks too!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

AND ducks too!
Thanks, didn't know you cared dear ;)

It's a dead racoon. I just wasn't expecting Cory to crash the party quite so soon.

First glance at the image makes the body look a lot like a mythical beastie but the dead racoon (with missing teath in the upper jaw) explaination is entirely satisfactory, just as the bear with mange explaination for the recent bigfoot photo's is entirely satisfactory.

In the latter case, there are other photo's in the sequence that clearly show the "bigfoot" to be a bear.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.