Another adict in the making?

Martin Hurst

Bit like John Mason ,been checking out this form of angling having become aware of you idiots on the North wales catch forum !! Totally hooked on the concept and just ordered my Prowler 13 (the orkney longliner may in future be used as an elaborate planter!!) Dare say when it arrives i'll be popping in for advice , after freshwater trials!

Ok Prowler 13

Welcome aboard Martin! I'm sure you'll love it...and there will always plenty of advice and help available here if you need it.

Hell of a planter, that Orkney!...people will come from miles around to gaze upon it's beauty!!!

Tight Lines, Art :D

welcome martin,

my friend owns a boat and a kayak.The boat gets out about three times a year and the kayak every week.He fishes most of the same wrecks and reef systems on the kayak that he fishes on the boat.The boats have trouble getting out of the mouth of the estuary most of the time.He has never looked back.You will love fishing from the yak i'm sure.Good luck.

john

origninally posted by jaffa

quote:

Wales seems to becoming the lead Kayakfishing area; going to need welsh words for sit on top and kayak before much longer!

us in somerset would probably guess at " ceufad eistedd ar warthaf "

but we'd probably be wrong :D

Speciman:

Interesting that another boat owner is downsizing to a kayak   :D     :)  

And another one here ! My Orkney is going and a SOT kayak is replacing it. Mainly for inland fishing on lakes and rivers but I'm sure I'll manage the occasional trip to the coast.