Blankety blank cheque book and pen

underwaterimage

Right, i know im new to this fishing malarky but i at least hope for a bit of luck! Next time i go out and blank (again) im taking a full set of pictures of bait and tackle and posting them up to see what you lot think im doing wrong. Heeellllllllp

Best regards

Sean Clark

www.underwaterimage.co.uk

sean@underwaterimage.co.uk

Probably wrong place at the wrong time. Are anglers around you catching fish,or for that matter are there any anglers around you?

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Yep anglers around who also dont seem to get much. However they at least get something. Annoying thing is that the day i was down there when the fish were throwing themselves on the hook i was testing 'smartbait' which obviously isnt seeing as i was the only angler not even getting a nibble. So a hint for anyone else..... smartbait is rubbish.

Best regards

Sean Clark

Don't be shy, :o if they are catching and you ain't stroll over and ask them what bait and trace systems they are using.

You will come across the odd grumpy old s*d :mad: but the vast majority will only be to glad to help :D

Lets face it, it does your ego good to spread a bit of wisdom about :D:D

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Yeah thats the thing, nice blokes on the arm and it seems im not using any different rigs / baits to them. Ive tried rag, squid (whole and strips) cocktails (not very)smartbait. Even dehydrated dried lug.

Best regards

Sean Clark

1. I fish and have fished alot. This calender year I have been 5 times, 1 okay, 1 alright and three blank sessions. I look at a local catch report site and see I am doing okay.

2. Put some details on here about where you fish and how, when, rigs, hooks, tides, bait etc. Somebody will be able to help/ guide/ encourage/ tell you what you might expect etc.

Company would be good, my mates come with me but none of them have fished before and its costing me serious money with them losing my rigs. One bloke (my kung fu teacher) snapped one of my old rods!!!

Best regards

Sean Clark

If you are new to sea angling my advive would be at this time of year to put ya feet up and maybe read some angling books, chat on hear ect.

Start fishing in mid April use simple running ledger with 2/0 to 3/0 hook, use rag worm for bait or peeler crab and go fishing. There is a hell of a lot more to it than that, but its a starting point.To start your new hoby at a time of year that anglers who have been fishing for years struggle is enough to put of any new angler.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!