This Forum.

Gaz51

I have observed and occasionally contributed my thoughts to this forum for almost 2 years now. (joined 17th November 2003)

I have to say the topics discussed on all forums - fishing talk, non fishing etc are all (on the whole) well replied to with respect and honesty.

Occasionally there will be the odd "nutcase" who joins up and posts general rubbish, controversial posts designed to stir up argument and animosity. These people are usually nipped early and tend to "fade away" thanks to excellent Moderation.

Yes, there are other fishing type forums out there, some of which contain personal insults and on-line slanging matches by people hiding behind the anononimity of their PC's.

Thankfully this tends not to happen as much on here. :)

I haven't personally met anyone from AN but consider the vast majority of members to be level headed, sensible and well meaning individuals.

Long may it continue. :)

bloody creep

I bloody knew you would be the first to reply Trogg!!!

:lol:

I forgot, most arguments and slanging matches generally circulate round Trogg! :D

Sorry Alan, couldn't resist mate. ;)

Guest Jan [JaNewt]

I came on board to see what's going on with my husband - LOL! Been a month and 174 posts. Not too bad. Actually, I also came on to get a chance to know some of the people we will be meeting next year. It's going to be one very interesting vacation!!!

:wacko:

hiya "aunty" Jan, the girls are doing great.still outfishing me though (bloody wimmin).

Gaz....i have no idea what you mean by that statement right so you had better retract it you likkle gobshi..............oooooo is that the time.

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them