you global warming denyers

barry luxton

I want to know why it changed from global warming to climate change? :huh:

It never did ,climate change is here it always has and always is ,global warming is a term eagerly used to extract money from the gullible for reasons that will do nothing to alter climate change.

Once the term has lost it intended fear then i presume global cooling with the tame media and "experts" telling us we are going to freeze to death unless we pay more tax etc etc etc

Ofcourse the new term will also have its roots in truth (so the experts can believe what they say and not blush) because on the days ,hours the planets not warming its cooling ,its been doing both forever it will continue until the planeg dies when the sun stops warming us or warms us up to much

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Chesters is right, CO2 is at it's lowest point in the atmosphere since the Carboniferous period, look back over the last million years and the planet has been mostly cold.

Civilisation has grown up in an interglacial period, we're gonna have such a shock when the ice starts to cover Canada and Northern Europe again. That's a hell of a lot of Folk to re locate.

• Like 1

Chesters is right, CO2 is at it's lowest point in the atmosphere since the Carboniferous period, look back over the last million years and the planet has been mostly cold.

Civilisation has grown up in an interglacial period, we're gonna have such a shock when the ice starts to cover Canada and Northern Europe again. That's a hell of a lot of Folk to re locate.

No way Zig I ain,t movin darn sarf :nono:

Number me with Rage it,s a shame Number me in Haste its a shame