Sunderland Catch Report ........9/11/05

pestguard1

No pier at Seaburn Phil. You can see Whitburn lighthouse from South Shilds pier. Damm thing is red and white when everyone knows black and white are much better colours ;)

Tight lines for the fishing :D

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seaham, seaham.......

god I've lived away from sunderland for less than 2 years and I've fogotten everything.

maybe that's a good thing.

Phil

Yes erase your mind Sunderland does not exist, mackems are a figment of your imagination invented only to scare little Geordie children.

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Phil

Yes erase your mind Sunderland does not exist, mackems are a figment of your imagination invented only to scare little Geordie children.

Toon Toon black and white army. Only good thing to come out of Sunderland is the main road

:lol::lol:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Would you all kindly stick to the fishing reports please............and not go off thread........................this is not the non- fishing chat forum......

Moderators please............................

Brian

(avatar is a 171lb common skate )

caught onboard "Catchalot" with Davy Holt

Sorry pestgaurd1 could not resist a little footie dig ;) Good report by the way. Hope to post up a few of my own over the winter months. Waiting for decent cod reports to come in first before I venture out. Will probably target Whitley beach,Whitley pipe and Cullercats harbour areas but may drift as far as Slatey Gut Tynemouth Long sands :D

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Sorry pestgaurd1 could not resist a little footie dig ;) Good report by the way. Hope to post up a few of my own over the winter months. Waiting for decent cod reports to come in first before I venture out. Will probably target Whitley beach,Whitley pipe and Cullercats harbour areas but may drift as far as Slatey Gut Tynemouth Long sands :D

He He

A post with mentions of the tyne and the wear and you think no one will mention football! lol.

I am working for a footballer at the moment but dont k now who he is ...but I saw him on tv at half time during the england match! So he must be famous...so back to the fishiing ;)

Dave

Save Our Sharks Member

www.save-our-sharks.org

had two small codling this lunchtime up stream of the copthorn (next to the railway bridge), both on rag, biggest just touching a pound, both lived to fight another day.

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

Sounds like a nice relaxed lunchbreak then Phil :)

But it was a touch cold though! Out of interest how big do the cod run to out of the Tyne in the Newcastle City area?

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair