Lobster Liberation

Leon Roskilly

lobster liberation front eh?!? what a bunch of w@nkers!i hope that when they are caught, its by the local fisherman first.i hope the local people are supportive and buy MORE from this guy than they normally do!sorry, rant over! :mad:

Hard to sympathise with a gill netter but these folkes should be locked up - or used as pot bait.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

As I read it they are prepared to vandalise any body’s property in order to raise public awareness, it certainly is not going to help their pitiful cause. The public at large will certainly take issue with these idiots.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Guest stevie cop

I reckon killing Bluebottles with fly spray is cruel. They choke to death and fly into hard objects before they die.

Save the Bluebottle!

There was a similar incident last year in the same area of Dorset, a fisherman kept his boat at a secluded place called Chapmans Pool, his outboard was damaged as were all of his pots the 'lobster liberation front' tossers claimed responsibilty, these people must be local to the area, which has a long fishing history, wheres the logic???

Scotty

No Luck This Time..............Roll On Next Time

can you imagine the outrage from these people if someone went and scracthed there car etc or any other iteam of there property! flipping tree huggers!

"Colonel Gadaffi, knows more about fishing than the whole of westminster put together"

Alex Salmond 2004 SNP Leader

"Forza Dons"

There was a recent thread discussing the best bait to put in a lobster/crab pot.

I have a cunning plan................

Scotty

No Luck This Time..............Roll On Next Time