Your Daddy Kills Fish

Leon Roskilly

well i for one am convinced! im gana set light to my tackle and howl at the moon!

luv the bit about fish going insane! bloody good they have driven me round the bend a few times!

im your classic hippy angler! ive a degree in landscapes and eco systems, ive spent collectivly over 3 years working in asia against the wildlife trade! im the greenist mofo ya likly to meet on bank or beach! this stuff is tosh aimed at the miss informed !

wre is ar stance where ar our sites? where is the return volley ?? nothing and u know why i think its the case?

becouse the bloody CA will try to jump on ar wagon!

becouse we ar a blood sport like hunting with dogs or corsing!

not on my fu*kin watch mate.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not only "PETA" that are full of sh1t take a look at this lot

http://www.pisces.demon.co.uk/listing.html#factsheets

Regards

A very curious site indeed.

Attack on Angling. Check.

Attack on Fishfarming. Check

Attack on Commercial Fishing. Check.

Attack on the Ornamental fish trade..... ermmm no !?

Nice background image on their Commercial/fishfarming page; Slightly stylised images of popular aquarium fish, including the very delicate Moorish Idol (tut tut) . Surely not possible these are "extremist aquarists" whose homes are full of fish from every corner of the globe.....

Nah, that's a crazy thought. I must have just missed the section on the environmental effects of the ornamental trade. :unsure:

Chris.

Help predict climate change!

http://climateprediction.net

LOL hey Leon, i get those emails as well, nice to see Bruno getting a mention.....world wide fame at last eh, i know of people in australia and spain who also subscribe to the CCF so Bruno's name could be in for a lot of "google searches" now. :D

Hope he gets calls to go sort out places like the Ebro, i'll be first in the que to volunteer to carry his stuff ;)

Edited by Alan Fawcett

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them