Your Daddy Kills Fish

Leon Roskilly

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"...activists will take to the water with their sights on dads who are teaching their kids to abuse animals.

PETA’s pro-fish leaflet reminds fishers and their families that fish feel pain and fear when they are impaled in the mouth.."

Well, there are some people who i'll be impaling in the mouth if i see them on the bank!

I would have liked to see them approach my dad when he was teaching me to fish. I think they might have gone for a little swim!

b

Guest Brumagem Phil
As is often the case animal rights activists, swapys, hippys etc havent got a clue when it comes to the issues they are supposed to be fighting for and for most of them this is irrelevant as they are merely subscribing to a lifestyle in order to avoid working for a living.

Nowt like a bit of healthy stereotyping to help the debate eh :rolleyes:

wow that was close thank's to modern drug's im o.k now. what, what, that little man in my head still bothers me from time to time. lol :lol:

oi oi... are you sure? :o

We might have laugh at this organization but they are serious believe me.

Yes we know they talk and say a load of crap but kids do listen to them.

Of course they never talk about the good things anglers do. You know cleaning up lakes and rivers, helping to keep our wide life etc.

Most of them do not have a clue what they are talking about they repeat what they have been told and treat it as fact, children listen and grow up believing what they are told, that is why we send them to school.

It is important we question our children what they know about these groups and what they have been told. I did with mine as was shocked what they told me and even more shocked they believed it! They don’t now

I fully appreciate fish feel some element of pain (most likely) when hooked, but these protestors must respect that fishing is as natural to man as a Pike chasing a small rainbow - it has happened for tens of thousands of years ... or more .... and a modern size 16 barbless hook is considerably less painful than a spear or gaff through the middle!

Unlike man of yesteryear though, most anglers tend to return everything they catch (I certainly return everything except probably a handful of trout a year), and conservation is quite a big priority (after all, most of us want to protect the sport). Ramblers, walkers, picniccers, children and wide variety of other folk are also responsible for countryside litter - I certainly didn't visit many swims this year where vast bundles of line, hooks or bait were left strewn about...

Ian W

cor.come on Leon thats ancient news...you must be getting old mate ;)

Their new one is an absolute cracker.

ALL WHITE PEOPLE MUST BE WIPED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH!!!

apparently its only white folks who are cruel to animals so all the natural african hunters killing the rhino's for their horns and the elephants for their tusks are ok....phew i bet they jumped for joy when they found out there not being cruel eh!

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

Well i for one am really concerned about tree hugging, i mean have the trees consented to this unatural and perverse practice. There seems to be an imbalance here that is tantamount to abuse as trees can't give there opinion nor can legally consent. We need to get out there and save trees from those who would seek to abuse these vulnerable creatures.

:D:D

take a look at my blog

http://chubcatcher.blogspot.co.uk/