Your Daddy Kills Fish

Leon Roskilly

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not quite in the same league as Spiderman is it.............I'm wondering if their market research has been done very well lol

I'm not sure how many kids would take it seriously, I'm a teacher and honestly dont think the kids I work with would give it the time of day........but in the end that not the point.

These antis are getting on my t1ts. There seems to be anti this, anti that for everything thesedays.

I feel as if I need to protect myself and fight back, but to be honest I dont know how!

I was working in a junior school last week. Going through the main door, at an ideal hight to be seen by youngsters, in the most prominant position possible, was a poster.

But the good news is that it promotes angling, and was published jointly by the Broads Authority and the Environment Agency.

Thanks for the link Leon. ;)

Just browsed the site and laughed out loud several times at some of the misguided statements printed.

The site is obviously American and aimed at the younger generation, I presume it is going by the simplified text!!!!

It seems to be a collaboration of two sets of weirdos, namely PETA and the veggie brigade. I felt tempted to send off for my free veggie pack in order to try it out on the carp in my local lake.

A bit misleading was the following couple of statements.

1) It mentioned anglers leaving litter on the bankside.

2) It then goes on to say "Get active, leave a trail of leaflets in your wake" ..............Hmmmm, not too environmentally friendly there then are we planet loving, veggie munching, unwashed, beardie weirdo sandal wearing tossers!!! :angry::angry:

Go and hug another tree, alternatively have a bath then get a job! :angry:

I'd like to know where he gets his lures from.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

"Your Daddy Wears Sandals"

Now, that would frighten a child of school age :o

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

as an ecologist there are some things that really p1ss me off, nothing more so than the misconception that ecologist hug trees!

As is often the case animal rights activists, swapys, hippys etc havent got a clue when it comes to the issues they are supposed to be fighting for and for most of them this is irrelevant as they are merely subscribing to a lifestyle in order to avoid working for a living.

I dont think you can argue however that anglers leave rubbish on the banks however there are those good anglers that clean it up also.

I was involved in a protected species mitigation project due to a goverment development and a load of protesters caused more damage to the environment than the development, making shelters in trees, cooking in trees, hundreds of cans of beer and general litter discarded, it was rank hypocrisy.

oi oi well iv'e read everthing they have to say on the site & iv'e thought about it long & hard (about 2min) & iv'e decided im selling all my fishing gear :(

oi oi the fever has passed & i feel fine im off fishing, sell all my gear my arse :lol:

wow that was close thank's to modern drug's im o.k now. what, what, that little man in my head still bothers me from time to time. lol :lol:

Edited by merlino bill

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite