Good Riddance

FearTheHands

The Cromwell is one of Britain's leading private hospitals and has been for years.

The Cromwell has been arranging media briefings all through this shameful circus.

The Cromwell has arranged where the media will be filming. Which just co-incidentally features the name of the hospital very prominently in all camera angles.

The footage will be broadcast around the world at peak time in news programmes.

The Cromwell will receive MASSIVE publicity.

It would have been very easy to issue updates on paper. It would heve been very easy to issue bulletins without the "Cromwell Hospital" in every shot...

Patients don't refer themselves though, Nick - this has to be done via a GP, even for private care. They refer to where the patient is going to get the best treatment, not to the last place they saw "advertised on the telly".

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one on AN that has no sympathy for the waste of space named 'George Best' ?

Everyone I have spoken to about him in the last month or so agree it's all self inflicted & have no time for him whatsoever.

Would the media be so interested in any other chronic alcoholic who p*ssed his own career up the wall ??

Shame the liver was wasted on someone so self destructive.

GOOD RIDDANCE I SAY :angry:

I suppose you don't or haven't ever had a drink or smoke?

It must be great to be perfect.

GB gave pleasure to many, like many with fame & fortune he had too much time on his hands and took to drinking, but so did many others Gazza for one, Kieth Moon etc. but I prefer to think of the good they did and the memories they leave behind.

IF YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE THE BEST

Don't seek a second opinion.

http://www.anglingireland.info

Fish Paintings

Linocut fishy prints..

The sad loss of a great footballer who is recognised by most international professionals as the greatest ever,for a nobody to judge this man is beyond belief.You may hold an opinion but as it may well be worthless why not keep it to yourself.

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

I doesn't matter what you think of George Best, dead or alive, it's still a very sad time for his family, friends and fans.

At times like this I think it should be a case of 'If you've got nothing nice to say, then don't say anything'.

Thread closed.