In The Ring

ALBERT-ROSS

great wot was a vagly amusing post with peaple making up sentences out of fish names has turned into the same old rubbish!

wonder how that happend?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello MP

As for bad language, from what i hear from the kids these days, they can probably teach us a few words. All part of the society we live in, TV is just as bad. So again, use it or ignore it, that's life.

I agree, I live oppisite a large school.

The least we can do is teach the little b****rs to swear properly.

I fish to live and live to fish.

great wot was a vagly amusing post with peaple making up sentences out of fish names has turned into the same old rubbish!

wonder how that happend?

I've spent the whole day Mulleting over whether to respond to apparent craze of cencorship and being put in our Plaice since I am never one to Perch on the fence. Should one Skate over such things or make a bit of a Wahoo about something that they feel is wrong, especially when it relates to an innocious game that was meant to bring a smile to *all*?

I've read with interest many members and even mods Carp & Whale on & on about apparent bitchyness and sniping of the deleated thread when it is clear that the thread has not been viewed by even those that could do so. It was a game that was done in the best Monty Pythoniesque humour along the lines of the classic Cheese Shop sketch which some of our more senior posters my recall and was certainly not intended as a Sooty Grunter.

I felt it was adding a little Ray of sunshine but there we go. :unsure:

ST - Fair cop - I didn't see the thread - if I had, I'd have spotted Pythonesque from the off.

Mine wasn't a comment about anything specific - just an observation that things have got a little more heated around here of late.

All for argument, me. It's our job after all. :)

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

I've spent the whole day Mulleting over whether to respond to apparent craze of cencorship and being put in our Plaice since I am never one to Perch on the fence. Should one Skate over such things or make a bit of a Wahoo about something that they feel is wrong, especially when it relates to an innocious game that was meant to bring a smile to *all*?

I've read with interest many members and even mods Carp & Whale on & on about apparent bitchyness and sniping of the deleated thread when it is clear that the thread has not been viewed by even those that could do so. It was a game that was done in the best Monty Pythoniesque humour along the lines of the classic Cheese Shop sketch which some of our more senior posters my recall and was certainly not intended as a Sooty Grunter.

I felt it was adding a little Ray of sunshine but there we go. :unsure:

See i told them it was vagely amusing :angry: but i have to say ive never been so insulted in all my life!

i find your post discusting! we ar heer to talk about fishing *** *****! not try to be clever! especialy when you use up all the fish names i could possible work into a post!

THATS IT THREAD CLOSED!

ANYMORE CAPTAIN CLEVER SOCKS AND ILL REPORT YOU! <_<

Edited by Newt

See i told them it was vagely amusing :angry: but i have to say ive never been so insulted in all my life!

i find your post discusting! we ar heer to talk about fishing god damit! not try to be clever! especialy when you use up all the fish names i could possible work into a post!

THATS IT THREAD CLOSED!

ANYMORE CAPTAIN CLEVER SOCKS AND ILL REPORT YOU! <_<

That's a bit ruffe, just as well that I'm thick-lipped really :rolleyes:

That's a bit ruffe, just as well that I'm thick-lipped really :rolleyes:
u will be think lipped lol!

bloody smart arse lol!

:rolleyes: