Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

"Urban Decay"

Took this on the sea front this afternoon. What a disgrace. It was boarded up about 10 years ago and is slowly falling to bits.

UrbanDecay.jpg

Its about time the council got there act together and sorted it!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

That's a very poignant picture Snatcher...I'm sure many a good and bad tale were told in there in years gone bye.

Paul

Yes Paul,I used it on the odd occasion as it is only about a 5 min walk from my house. It was not a bad boozer,just a pity it has finished up in this condition!! :angry:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Yes Paul,I used it on the odd occasion as it is only about a 5 min walk from my house. It was not a bad boozer,just a pity it has finished up in this condition!! :angry:

What, you used to drink there yet they STILL went out of business? I cant believe it :rolleyes:.

HB.

rb_getcreative.gif

What, you used to drink there yet they STILL went out of business? I cant believe it :rolleyes:.

HB.

HB do not know where this roumour about me and beer originated??? Lies damm lies I tell you :rolleyes:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Cracked in another 171 today

171.jpg

:thumbs:

Against young Jack pictured here

jack.jpg

I meant Jack to win all the games but unfortunately my compeditive spirit took over :headhurt: and I won 2-0 :unsure:

However we had a "world final" just before I left. It was a real tight game and we could not get a winner so we decided to go bull up. Jack went first and hit a treble 11. I went next and missed the board :rolleyes: Oh well you cannot win them all.

You should have seen the grin on Jacks face :thumbs: Its nice to be nice :thumbs:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Lewis - one cheeky chappie. He is Young Snatchers girlfriends youngest. Aint he mint!!! Like an adopted grandbairn really :thumbs:

lewis.jpg

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

gods country calling snatcher

we misss you

kids.jpg

And I miss you lot big style!. Any chance you lot can pop in for a cuppa and a bit crack Sat 10March???? Will be too busy "spring cleaning" the caravan to drive through to Stranraer.

Mind you if you do drive down to Drummore,and the vis is good,may be tempted to drive down to the tip for a quick photoshoot :thumbs: Would be nice to snap the lakes 70miles away or so with snow on the peaks.

If I go into zoom may even see Steve!!! :rolleyes:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair