Shot HB :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Now that is nice HB :)

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Very nice once again HB. From the same place you took your comp. entries too I notice, your back garden?

Out for a walk today...cold but enjoyable and took a picture of two of the pups together.

IMG_0670a.jpg

Paul

Stunning shot, HB!

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Thanks guys, the pic was shot at a high ISO so there's a little noise in it but not too bad. @ Paul D, yea mate, same spot. Not quite my back yard but only up the raod a bit.

HB.

rb_getcreative.gif

All posts that promote an interest in the art of photography are welcome ...

Nice shot !! .... Why don't we see more from you ? :thumbs:

p.s. Is that one of my rock buns ?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Wiggly.

Sure was Mr Wiggly, they were fantastic & the zigglets loved following your recipe, willow told her brother, " Barney, look at the bit at the end" " give to kids, run" :D

This my photo of the day,my daughter. Added some blur to the background this morning using CS2

Amandablur3.jpg

she must take after her mother then.................... :rolleyes:

she's a stunner mate, you must be very proud!

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

We had a picnic in the city today and I took a heap of shots but these stood out for me. The first because she's just too cute (as her T-shirt says).

Earlystart.jpg

I like this one because it looks so sharp. No post proccessing at all but it looks like I've put Craig in over the top of the tree.

Botdayout01edit.jpg

HB.

Edited by Hellbelly
rb_getcreative.gif