East Anglian Fish-in In Newt's Honour.

Peter Waller

Blimey, that'll be SOME pike! B)

Hey Steve Burke, can my new rod handle the extra weight? :P:P What lure do I use for killer whales - that would be more fitting... (Newt's sitting right behind me giving me the last comment!!!)

Yep - let me know when you have more details, please.

Tentative details will be going out in an email to Peter today. I just need to get my act together here... :(:(

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Steve Burke, can my new rod handle the extra weight?

It's meant for perch, Jan! Mind you, I hear that those East Anglian pike are so fat they don't fight, so you should be OK. They're not like the real pike we get in Kent! :o;)

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Is the venue here ?

somerleyton Fritton lake

Nice :)

Yes.

watch it there boys, it's haunted

No one has seen anything since the TV programme!! Must have been exorcised :huh::(

I'll bring the beer in anticipation!

My local Brew is 'Gone Fishin', (featured in Anglers Mail this week), you'll have to buy it when you get here.

My local Brew is 'Gone Fishin', (featured in Anglers Mail this week), you'll have to buy it when you get here.

You'll get what you're given. Cheeky bugger! Anyway, your titchy lures have got to catch bigger pike than my less titchy ones, so we'll see...... :D:P

Tim

Helicopters at Gt Yarmouth, Ellough and adjoining Waller's Marina. And should Hoppy be interested, and he would be welcome, Lakenheath and Mildenhall USAF are only about 50 miles away.

Luton & Cambridge are also uisable.

Edited by Peter Waller