Funny Photos

TubularBelle

Yeh Jan, never heard of a Palm Pilot. (don't tell me it has something to do with mass debates?)

Thanks Patrick, I had a look in the site at the T shirt printing but couldn't see any way to send pictures, only text. Will have another look.

Would want the pic one side and the text on the other.

Can't decide if it would be more suitable for a female to wear or a male, and whether the picture or the text should be on the front, what do you think.

Do you know how much 9 pounds is in Aus dollars?

Will get back to you asap.

Thanks.

Edited by TubularBelle
I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh Jan, never heard of a Palm Pilot. (don't tell me it has something to do with mass debates?)

Thanks Patrick, I had a look in the site at the T shirt printing but couldn't see any way to send pictures, only text. Will have another look.

Would want the pic one side and the text on the other.

Can't decide if it would be more suitable for a female to wear or a male, and whether the picture or the text should be on the front, what do you think.

Do you know how much 9 pounds is in Aus dollars?

Will get back to you asap.

Thanks.

Once the order is placed online you are given an order number, this then needs quoting in an email with picture attached. If you prefer and do decide to go ahead, PM me your card details you want to use and I'll do it manually this end :)

http://www.xe.com/ucc/ gives currency exchange at the current day's rates.
" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Thanks people, well Michael explained what a palm pilot was, they do use that expression here, I had just never heard it before.

$21 is good for a custom made T shirt.

I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

• 1 month later...

here's one that made me laugh yesterday. was looking around this shop here in Mauritius I almost fell over laughing when i saw it..

check this for an ironing board!.. a cuboard & ironing board ALL IN ONE!! u don 'alf see some mad stuff abroad..

mruironing6jx.jpg

Edited by Blue Marlin

• 2 weeks later...