fishing on the edge

hembo

does anyone know the location when henry fished the bristol channel? i friend of mine reckons it is portishead im not to sure .

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

hembo.

Why don`t you ask the man himself? He`s always glad to answer queries from fellow anglers. If he`s not off in some exotic clime taking pics.

henry@henry-gilbey.co.uk

Well at least he mails my good self. No reccomendation I know.

:rolleyes: Paul. :rolleyes:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

email sent to henry and cheers for replies

out of all the anglers on tv he sounds a real genuine guy with a love for sea fishing

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

• 3 weeks later...

had reply to query from mr gilbey

cheers spasor ; he has just come back from india

John Kenneth Galbraith

hembo.

I forgot to mention that he was away to India fishing. He`s thinking of publishing another book?

Unlike so called `celebs` in other areas of the media. I think you`ll find angling journalists reply to queries submitted by fellow anglers?

`Cos it wouldn`t take long for a poser to find his `celeb` status had diminished to the point of no return?

Paul.

Good on you Henry.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

'Henners' came to our TSF Selsey 'meet' last July.

He really is a down to earth, knowlegeable and friendly guy.

He took some stick about the pony tail and I caught the most amazing photo of him, his mate and Barney Wright.

E-mail me for the captioned version!

Between you and me I think it was his delightful wife who insisted the pony should go!

Nice fellah .......

[ 05. February 2004, 11:03 AM: Message edited by: H.A. ]