Ballies (Arbroath) Last night

arthurcodsbody

Nice fish, u might have got 10lb out of it if you had weighed it straight away though. Listen to winter though ive learned lessons the hard way and always use 50lb snoods minimum for cod fishing, ive lost big eels, cod and pollock due to 30lb snoods let me tell you never again. Lets hope the conditions continue for the north east. :D

Thats a cracker Matt! :D

How come someone else went down the wall though? Were you screaming "noooooooooo!!" and kicking your car at the time? :P:D

Somthing like that Chris but I think if I typed exactly what was said I'd be expelled from the forum all together.

Big tides start again on saturday so hopefully some more will come my way. Unfortunatly the big high waters are in daylight otherwise ballies would be worth a concerted effort.

In the past week I know of an 9lb a 7lb a 6lb and my 9lb from ballies 2 6lb fish from the habour wall heard about a 12lb fish from the harbour wall, an 11.5lb from the needles e'e and a 12 from Usan. And apperntly a 12lb from the mary rose.

So there is some fish about this year.

Matt

women love me, fish fear me!!

http://www.alba-rods.co.uk

Riverside Tackle SAC

Well done m8 will try to get in touch to org the meet

Peter

Definatly Peter, I looked up the tides for this weekend and have posted them in sultzers Auchmithie post, David cant make this weekend but we'll see what happens i'm free for a while at least until I get the shout from the wife!

Matt

women love me, fish fear me!!

http://www.alba-rods.co.uk

Riverside Tackle SAC