Fish-Ins

Elton

Any chance of anyone arranging a fish-in in a warm month this year?

I was thinking, I don't think I've been on a hot fish-in since the first year I launched the site :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much chance at Wingham this year as I've brought the date forward - see below. At least I hope it won't be hot. I want fish to be caught. In 2004 the event was in June and the water temperature was in the mid 70s! Last June the weather was cooler and the fishing was much better.

I recently sent Elton an update for the Wingham web site. Once it's up you'll be able to see what a great year we've had.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

I recently sent Elton an update for the Wingham web site. Once it's up you'll be able to see what a great year we've had.

LOL I'll take that as a hint :D

I'm off to walk my dog now, then going to see a guy about some more Roman coins. After that, I'll see if I can crack on with it. :clap2:

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Not much chance at Wingham this year as I've brought the date forward - see below.

Does this mean you'll be taking names soon, Steve? I *hope* I haven't missed the call through not having PC access at weekends...

:unsure:

I might be thinking doing another fish ins in the summer :headhurt: but will have to do some checking first.

I have done one in the past - last year on my local water with mixed results :thumbdown::thumbs: so what this space Elton :)

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

LOL I'll take that as a hint :D

I'm off to walk my dog now, then going to see a guy about some more Roman coins. After that, I'll see if I can crack on with it. :clap2:

Cheers, Elton. :thumbs:

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

I might be thinking doing another fish ins in the summer :headhurt: but will have to do some checking first.

I have done one in the past - last year on my local water with mixed results :thumbdown::thumbs: so what this space Elton :)

Well count me in for that andy

Never test the depth of water with both feet.

Stuff work go fishing.

Well count me in for that andy

Hang on mate as I said in my first post -

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/