Fish-Ins

Elton

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to put a Catfish fish in on in the summer but getting a suitable water would be a problem!

I believe Budgie's offering to take us all to Spain, everyone :yahoo:

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

LOL I'll take that as a hint :D

I'm off to walk my dog now, then going to see a guy about some more Roman coins. After that, I'll see if I can crack on with it. :clap2:

Thanks for that.

Did you get the attached pictures? These are to go in Latest News. I've just noticed that the carp pic is the same in the previous latest news, so that can just be moved.

Here is the tench one:post-12-1137660999_thumb.jpg

I'd add to all those who've asked that I'll be taking bookings from some time in March - so keep watching!

Edited by Steve Burke

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

I would love to put a Catfish fish in on in the summer but getting a suitable water would be a problem!

The Red River in Canada just below the dam at Selkirk would do nicely Budgie. Miles of open bank to choose from and while a boat makes it easier, you can certainly do it on foot.

If we did it in September, the weather would still be nice but the walleye would be headed up river and the catfish down river so a good chance to catch both species.

The currency exchange rate is still good at $1.00 CAD = £0.488 GBP so the trip should be pretty cheap except for transportation.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

The sound of a cat fish ,fish in sounds very interesting Wat area is Jimmy's and wats in there?

Jimmys is a day ticket lake in South Essex, near Corringham (M25/A13 would be the way most of you would reach it.)

It holds both large carp and cats, and has featured on Go fishing at least once, however I've never fished it, and have no idea if the owner would agree to a weekend block booking or not!

Mat

Mat