Do I hold grudges too long?

Newt

I had an evil chuckle when I read about http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/4623076.stm and the reason dates back to December 7, 1941 which was several years before I was born along with some economic attacks that happened somewhat more recently.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No :victory:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

:cc_surrender::drunk::yeah:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

John - it wasn't so much the size of the fall as the apparent panic that I enjoyed. Major market crashes aren't good for any of us, regardless of who crashed, but a little hysteria is sorta fun to read about.

Severus - I avoid the stuff when possible. Near impossible with some product lines but except for a Shimano Baitrunner reel bought when they were the only ones available in the US, I don't have any major fishing gear and I absolutely do not and will not have an automobile with it's parent company in Nipon. I'm sure they don't notice but I do. :D

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Not Xenophobic - or is it Sinophobic? Thing that gets up my nose is the fact that I cannot get near any of our national monuments for the yellow peril. Lake District,Stonehenge,Bath,Edinburgh,Giants Causeway etc etc.

Are there actually any Japanese left in Japan?

:ph34r::drunk:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

dont you think the incineration of millions of peaple isnt pay back enuf :o

they dont bother me as far as being tourist go either! you should see the way

americans behave abroad ;)

p,s my girlfriend of 5 years is a jap stunner :D i showed her the posts made and

she was gob smacked when she saw the refrence to 1941!

go to japan and you will not find a friendlier race! and unlike some countrys it

actualy has a bit of history and culture! every thing is smaller including the food!

but then they probly only make it to fit ther mouths ;)

Edited by geffaz

Severus - I avoid the stuff when possible. I don't have any major fishing gear and I absolutely do not and will not have an automobile with it's parent company in Nipon. I'm sure they don't notice but I do. :D

I wish more folks felt as you do. Detroit has been taking it on the chin in recent years, and the economy on my side of the state has been stale since 2000 as a result of being too closely tied to the auto industry. We haven't recovered like the rest of the nation has. I have a job offer in Reno, NV, and may be heading there soon. Banzai.

Be good and you will be lonely.
~ Mark Twain