easterlies back net week

big_cod

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still love easterlies, so I thought should you Wurzel. We had some large catches of bass from the knock after stiff easterlies. This was drifting gear through the surf then following the gear in the Islay Mist and hauling the otheside. Some days the surf was so rough we lost sight of the dans as they went through.

That was back in the summer of 94 and I was only 21, I earnt lots of money selling bass back then.

Now I just wont to catch them for fun, I dont even sell my mates fish legaly as so called anglers flood the market.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

I prefure to fish lighter than 8oz leads but most of my bassing is done at about 35 feet out.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!