RUDDY MESSY NOISY NOSEY DOG WALKERS

sam-cox

Ummmmmmm.You lost me there :blink::headhurt:

I thought this post was about Dogs and the mess they cause.I havnt read all the posts but there might be some about kids winding up dogs.

So I take it you mean...The kids wind the dogs up and then the Dogs take it out on fishermen :rolleyes: Then the Fishermen boot the dogs up the ass,and a good old argument then starts between the dog owner and the Fisherman.Lmao

But the Dod should be on a lead in the first place.Then it wont be able to run 200 yards ahead to get teased by kids ;)

zzippy2.gif

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve, you've never heard of cruelty to animals (including dogs)?

However the point is this, I have had teenagers try to get a reaction from my dog be it, shouting, startling and even stones thrown. Is that on, no.

B.A.S.S

IPB Image

IPB Image

Ummmmmmm.You lost me there :blink::headhurt:

I thought this post was about Dogs and the mess they cause.I havnt read all the posts but there might be some about kids winding up dogs.

So I take it you mean...The kids wind the dogs up and then the Dogs take it out on fishermen :rolleyes: Then the Fishermen boot the dogs up the ass,and a good old argument then starts between the dog owner and the Fisherman.Lmao

But the Dod should be on a lead in the first place.Then it wont be able to run 200 yards ahead to get teased by kids ;)

Zippy, I'm not talking specifically on fishing, just observations generally. I had the dog walker being an arse myself.... ;)

B.A.S.S

IPB Image

IPB Image

Steve, you've never heard of cruelty to animals (including dogs)?

However the point is this, I have had teenagers try to get a reaction from my dog be it, shouting, startling and even stones thrown. Is that on, no.

Yeah, teenagers can be a real pain in general sometimes. I was talking about little kiddies initially. You see it all too aften. A dog off it's lead bounds up to the child and jumps up, etc. The dog just wants to have fun, but the poor kid is traumatised. To a 5 year old a labrador is as big as a grissly bear! Then there are the very sad cases where children are actually svaged by dogs, again, it happens too often.

Owners should be the ones who require a licence, not the dog.

Edited by Steve Coppolo

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.

Yeah, teenagers can be a real pain in general sometimes. I was talking about little kiddies initially. You see it all too aften. A dog off it's lead bounds up to the child and jumps up, etc. The dog just wants to have fun, but the poor kid is traumatised. To a 5 year old a labrador is as big as a grissly bear! Then there are the very sad cases where children are actually svaged by dogs, again, it happens too often.

I agree dog owners need to be held responsible but so do certain parents with the behaviour of their teenagers towards animals etc. I certainly control my dog around kids and always have her on a leash when kids are around but she's like that because of the local kids teasing her on the other side of the fence and the stones they have thrown to :schmoll:

B.A.S.S

IPB Image

IPB Image

With respect Steve there's a lot of kids (even as young as 5yrs) what should be on a lead, "and muzzled".

Tigger.

Guest Ferret1959

Strange, I have had my dog eight years and had two other dogs before her and never had and children 'winding' any of my dogs up.

Must be the 'ruff' areas you live in. ;)

With respect Steve there's a lot of kids (even as young as 5yrs) what should be on a lead, "and muzzled".

Tigger.

Like the dogs it aint down to the children, so I feel to put leads and muzels is a silly idear.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

Tigger.

Like the dogs it aint down to the children, so I feel to put leads and muzels is a silly idear.

Yeah, a good old fashoind boot up the arse and slap round the head to teach a bit of dicipline!

It's all this PC ****s that's gonna cause lot' of prob's in the future.

Tigger.