RUDDY MESSY NOISY NOSEY DOG WALKERS

sam-cox

Yeah i agree people should keep their dogs and their kids under control.

Talking about shite, which seems to be the topic of today, what about all the used baby nappies littering the countryside. Why can't people take their cr@p filled nappies home with them or perhaps they should eat it?

Tigger

You must be a dog owner Tigger.

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a dog, a child, and another child on the way.

Public Enemy Number One, me :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

It would appear that the rule with these 'dog zingers' is the smaller the dog the longer the Zinger?!

I nearly rewound one by accident a few weeks back as I drove out onto the road the glimpse of a cord caught my eye, dopey cow was a house and a half behind her ‘rat on a string’ who was half way past my house.

How I spotted the 'string' and stopped, I don't know, but the thought of me scooting off down the road with the old dear's Zinger singing like a shimmy & pooch hanging off my wing mirror, fast approaching terminal velocity due to the pulley effect does bring a chuckle on…..

How do these walking stiffs clean up after ‘Piddles’ has done it’s business? It must take them a week and the use of some Heath Robinson contraption just to pick up their post, mind you they can pounce on a pound coin quick enough if they drop one in the post office…..

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.

Had an incident that really '**** on my bonfire' in the summer, at the warwickshire avon, had just drove 2 hours to get there, got to the river, put our stuff down in a nice swim, the in the swim, or say half a swim below us, this tosser started throwing a stick in for his big german sheperd, he did it again, and then my dad when upto him and asked him if he could stop it. the bloke, a fat, red faced cigar smoking man, looked like he beleived he owned the countryside, when off on one, and said that we dont own the river, and he can do as he pleases, and that he was throwing it below where we were fishing, so it shouldnt be a problem. he had about 2 mile of river below us to let his dog swim in, but he choose to go there. He was so stuck up it was unbelievable. he marched off and said "you have truly ruined my afternoon, i hope ive ruined yours!" If his wife wasnt there, i wouldnt mind betting that he would have eventually followed his dog into the river.

most people are nice, you just occasionally get that one **** intent on sticking his foot in your business.

dave.

Had an incident that really '**** on my bonfire' in the summer, at the warwickshire avon, had just drove 2 hours to get there, got to the river, put our stuff down in a nice swim, the in the swim, or say half a swim below us, this tosser started throwing a stick in for his big german sheperd, he did it again, and then my dad when upto him and asked him if he could stop it. the bloke, a fat, red faced cigar smoking man, looked like he beleived he owned the countryside, when off on one, and said that we dont own the river, and he can do as he pleases, and that he was throwing it below where we were fishing, so it shouldnt be a problem. he had about 2 mile of river below us to let his dog swim in, but he choose to go there. He was so stuck up it was unbelievable. he marched off and said "you have truly ruined my afternoon, i hope ive ruined yours!" If his wife wasnt there, i wouldnt mind betting that he would have eventually followed his dog into the river.

most people are nice, you just occasionally get that one **** intent on sticking his foot in your business.

dave.

I've had the same thing happen to me many times and being pretty short tempered if they start with the slightest aggression I've finished up sparking them, but then i've had to go before they go crying to Dibble and trying to press charges. Then the whole days ruined and all because of some total ignoramus.

Tigger.

I have had problems with Dog walkers whilst Fishing for Flounders in Baiter Park(Poole Harbour).

Last year on a wet and windy night I was sat in my beach buddy enjoying a nice cupa when a dog joined me and decided to pee up the inside of my buddy.I couldnt reach to kick the dog up the a$$ as I was sat down.So I chucked the cup of tea over it.

The dog left at a great rate of knots yelping.The owner came up to me and had a right go.He threatend me with the police.By this time I was fumeing.So I reached into my tackle box and pulled out a pen and paper.

I asked the dog owner for his address,He questioned why I wanted it.

My reply was..."So I can pop round later and Pi$$ through your letter box".

He then left after a big argument still threatening me that the police would be called.

I stayed for 4 hours after that.But they never turned up...Probably because the dog owner never phoned them as he didnt have the mutt on a lead.

Zzippy

zzippy2.gif

Lets put it another way. Teenagers. What about the ones who delibrately wind your dog up!

The little w***ers need a good boot up their arses. I get this all the time as I have a Dogue De Bordeaux (Turner & Hooch) and I think teenagers think its funny to wind her up, thats until she reacts and then I have to be constantly on the guard with her on a lead all the bleedin time. Now she doesn't like kids and its kids who made her that way :-(

And it's not just dog owners at fault what about all the bleedin rubbish around the sea shore/river banks, woods/ ditches list goes on. Maybe it could be kids and irresponsible parents who make the mess and just maybe they ain't a dog owner.....

Edited by Pugs

B.A.S.S

IPB Image

IPB Image

Lets put it another way. Kids. What about the ones who delibrately wind your dogue up!

The little w***ers need a good boot up their arses. I get this all the time as I have a Dogue De Bordeaux (Turner & Hooch) and I think kids think its funny to wind her up, thats until she reacts and then I have to be constantly on the guard with her on a lead all the bleedin time. Now she doesn't like kids and its kids who made her that way :-(

And it's not just dog owners at fault what about all the bleedin rubbish around the sea shore/river banks, woods/ ditches list goes on. Maybe it could be kids and irresponsible parents who make the mess and just maybe they ain't a dog owner.....

Hi Pugs :D

Are you serious or what?

And I thought it was just the Sea fishing site where Wind ups begin.Lmao :wallbash:

zzippy2.gif

Hi Pugs :D

Are you serious or what?

And I thought it was just the Sea fishing site where Wind ups begin.Lmao :wallbash:

Yeah I am serious, why shouldn't i be? If kids wind dogs up its ok then? valoranim01.gif

Edited by Pugs

B.A.S.S

IPB Image

IPB Image