Sending a FOLDER to photobucket or a website.

poledark

Here is what I hope is a direct link..

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/2622713

Hope I am not boring you all :)

Den

nice 1 den those photos are amazing, wow!! i'm defo gonna get me a photobox accounts it looks wicked!.. :D

hey btw i downloaded that Google 'Picasa' it's pretty impressive for a freebie. obviously nowhere near as in-depth or powerful as photoshop but good for a quick fix gallery to show ya mates.. as long as you have some server space somewhere if not then sign up for some free space..

it's dead simple, just highlight folder > it gives you a list of template options > then hit 'export to webpage' > job done

i'm currently working on adding a new section to my website as i'm now also going to rent the villa next door too.. the chap took the photos in january but i've not yet got round to setting up a proper section for him so sending him this url as a quick "look i've at least been doing at something" oh dear lol.. mearly resized and compressed hehehe.. must get to doing a proper page tho (tut tut)

anyhow have a peek if you want here's the url to the temporary gallery i made in about 2 mins with picasa:

http://www.hibiscusholidays.com/ocean%20murmur/index.html

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic