John Ellison

John Ellison

hi there, they have given my dad some anti-deppressants as i think it was gettin ontop of him so now he is his usual churpy self. still not 2 good though.

thankyou i will let him know all of your comments .

i dont think he can he hasn't mentioned them in a while.

that was his indication as to weather it was a good or bad day weather he could recite a monolouge or not.

i have e-mailed a pic hope it works

will keep you posted

john jr

I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow - creature, let me do it now, let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi there, they have given my dad some anti-deppressants as i think it was gettin ontop of him so now he is his usual churpy self. still not 2 good though.

thankyou i will let him know all of your comments .

i dont think he can he hasn't mentioned them in a while.

that was his indication as to weather it was a good or bad day weather he could recite a monolouge or not.

i have e-mailed a pic hope it works

will keep you posted

john jr

thanks so much for the update.

Do you think he would like another card from us?

Hopefully Ferret will post your dad's picture.

Take Care

Judith

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Guest cobra

Hi John Jnr - my heart is still with you (even more so as a very close friend has been diagnosed with Lung Cancer this week!) I'll post elsewhere; as you know I do.

Re Pictures - best I can offer is - www.photobucket.com and upload from your PC to there. Then click on the bottom of the three addys - IMG, and copy and paste to here - the picture will show and not the link (although on your screen you'll only see the link)

Its fifteen years this week since I lost my father in law - and in a feeble attempt to make you smile - everytime I wear a mini skirt now and can still hear him ask if I'm putting a skirt on with that belt!!!! Remember things like this .... they live with you for a long long time.

Sending hugs and hoping you are all coping in any way that you can

Luv Karen XXXX

urrrrr

i know i have deffinetly sent it somewhere?

oh well not to worry i'll try the other suggestion and see if that will work.

you could send another card he seems more churpy after the anti-deppresants. might make him smile abit.

will keep you posted john jr

I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow - creature, let me do it now, let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.

DSCN0198.jpg

WOW that worked better than i thought!

here is a pic of my dad dated late december when he was still able to get out.

you will not be able to see but he looks very ill compared to his old self.

will keep you posted

johnjr

Thank you John, it's always good to be able to put a face to a name.

As I said before, I joined AN after he stopped posting, but the comments by those that 'knew' him

make me wish I had too.

Just tell him everyone on AN, old and new are thinking of him, and of course you and your family.

Regards John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Consider card sent John,will keep sending them.Thanks so much for the picture of your Dad.

best wishes to you and your family and John Snr of course

Judith and Trev

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

just a quik update ..

not too good really sleeping alot keeps havin more and more drugs

thats about it