John Ellison

John Ellison

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just seen this.

Our Thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time. Alway sad to hear of a fellow angler passing away.

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

• 2 years later...
my sincere condolences in this time of sorrow.

Remember John as he was, celebrate his life, mourn his loss, grieve as you need to, and remember we are never truly alone in life whilst we have friends.

Sorry for bringing this up to the top again but i feel we should have a section for old friends remembered.

How many of us as forgotten John and other members of Anglers net who have sadly passed away?

Sorry for bringing this up to the top again but i feel we should have a section for old friends remembered.

How many of us as forgotten John and other members of Anglers net who have sadly passed away?

I never knew John nor have i lost anyone on AN but i sure as hell know what you mean Tyke. It's 5years to the day that my missus told me that she was pregnant with our 2nd daughter only for another 6 hours later to be kicked into a world of pain by my father dying in my arms from a heart attack.

I'm sure he was close to you, as are most members with other members on here.

Friendship , it's great while you have it and a bummer when it's gone , especially when a true connection is made.

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

not forgotten,I still have both Alan T and John in my e-mail contacts!!!
I still think of Alan from time to time and I never even met him, apart from on AN.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Having nursed my father through cancer I know what you are going through. You will find the strength from somewhere. The one thing I will say is just make the most of your time left together and try not to think about what lies ahead. Take lots of photos even if they are of the family together at the hospice. Make the most of Christmas just in case it's is your last together.

My thoughts are with you all, tell your Dad to keep fighting.

Lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!