help me wiv my match fishing

Jamie Beard

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if I am the only one who suspects this is a wind up :D

I seriously hope not. People have spent time writing well thought out replies to questions posed. If the posts are written as wind ups then I genuinely feel sorry for the small minded individual who has written them. It's a shame you have nothing better to do. :angry:

i am sorry for writing incorrectly as i am used to talking to teenagers rather thn adults but there is no need to have a go at me for that. also i genuinely havent got a fishing licence and out of about 50 people i know that go fishing about five of them have. also i am new to thi forum and i am the same as everybody in here i am fishing mad and i would love to have your advice rather than your criticism.

No one has had a go at you Jamie but at 15 year old you should be talking and writing in real language as opposed to text, just as you would have to if taking an exam or writing some form of composition in English lessons.

It makes for much easier reading and the responses you will get will be better as people will read your questions rather than skipping over the text because it's such a hard read.

You will get a wealth of information from here so long as you approach it with the right attitude, there are a lot of match, general coarse anglers as well as a good mix of predator anglers so ask away and see what the response is

im sorry from now on i will speak properly because as you say i will then be able to get valuable information off everybody. also just so you dont think im stupid i have three GCSE's which i took two years early and i passed them all.

Good for you Jamie, you stood up for yourself a treat. Re a licence, yes, everyone should have one. Don't worry about Tigger, he treats us all the same!!!!

Thankyou.as for the rod license i intend to get one because i dont fancy my fishing tackle being took off me for the sake of 5 pounds. its not that that gets me though. its that (i fink) u have to pay 4 pounds for four passport photos!!! What a rip off.

Thankyou.as for the rod license i intend to get one because i dont fancy my fishing tackle being took off me for the sake of 5 pounds. its not that that gets me though. its that (i fink) u have to pay 4 pounds for four passport photos!!! What a rip off.

you don't need passport photos for your license