Devon/Dorset fish meet/match

richi

Hi all, also need location, time, meeting place etc. I have NO idea whats going on bar her indoors is away and I will be allowed out all day alone :):) .terry

If only I had all the money for all the toys I want,;-(

Got most of them now, Just working on that Harley in blue ;-)

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice one Richi!

Well done for nailing this down.

I know it's springs that weekend but don't know what time high tide is? If this corresponds with dusk, then there could be plenty of surface feeding mullet and bass at Kimmeridge :) Yipee!

Yak: OK P13 (yellow)

Nice one Richi!

Well done for nailing this down.

I know it's springs that weekend but don't know what time high tide is? If this corresponds with dusk, then there could be plenty of surface feeding mullet and bass at Kimmeridge :) Yipee!

And Pollack! look forward to meeting you Shy Tangler----can't wait to see the pics of this meet :clap2:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

Richi

Take it it is going to be catch and release species hunt and the largest/longest fish measured and released excluding silver eels/dogfish.

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)

Richi

Take it it is going to be catch and release species hunt and the largest/longest fish measured and released excluding silver eels/dogfish.

I will definately fish purely catch and release unless I get a new British record or something but after this weekends performance I don't think I'll have much releasing to do :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

As it's only a few days away :clap2: could we have some definate numbers for the Dorset/Hampshire/Other contingent that intend to fish the Dorset Meet?

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

assisted rescues---5

Hi all,

Could those of you in the Devon chapter let me know who is going to be there Sunday and what time you might turn up.Hopefully I'll have a morning session then nip back home and then return for afternoon /evening.

I'm presuming:Terry,Chuggs,Yaskalos,maybe Dave A. Anyone else available? Yakkity?Flynny?

PM me or give me a ring if you want 01752 892174-07967133705

Also any one else in our little group got walkie talkies?

Jon.

"Some times the earth appears stale,flat and tedious, when lifes petty restrictions strangles the spirit and when a crowd of fellow mortals affects one as a collection of hopeless and soulless oafs,then all that is left to you is to take to the sea"