drysuits

terry1956

I went for a cheap pair of trainers in the end to wear over dry suit feet. They work out fine and dry much faster than the neoprene boots I've been wearing. £10 from ShoeShed.. bargain :D

Kaskazi Dorado - Yellow

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marshman,

Have a look at the Palm Aleutian Ocean Exp L/S Paddle Top, it has a soft neoprene neck with velco fixing, not had a dunk in it yet, it's not as good as a latex seal, but it's far more comfortable, it also has a hood, which I wouldn't be without, rolls inside the colour for summer days. It's quite expensive but a nice bit of kit

Another good one from their range is the Caspian L/S Paddle Top, more lightweight than the Aleuthian Simon has one of these.

Trousers I use the Sidewinder Bib and brace which matches to both the above tops, it also has built in feet to keep the water out and neoprene chest to prevent any water entering from the top if you don't have a matching cag.

YAK do similar outfits, but like I say above, worth getting a hood.

SM :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

Thanks very much Chuggs-jobe jetski boots arrived today------excellent bit of kit-------------richi :thumbs:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph