drysuits

terry1956

Jobe jet ski boots . They also make for Yamaha . I bought mine on ebay some time ago now £28 just search Google for Jobe jet ski boots.
found them Chuggs---did you just buy your normal shoe size?

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Richi

Just buy normal size there is plenty of stretch, don't go to big it defeats the object of the neoprene.

I wear em for work, pubs, nightclubs, weddings, funerals , fishing , interviews. I mean ! who doesn't look good in black :):):rolleyes:

Chuggs the boots will look with a old pair of bell bottoms I keep back for that odd 70,s day. much better then platforms :):) terry.

If only I had all the money for all the toys I want,;-(

Got most of them now, Just working on that Harley in blue ;-)

A floatation suit would be too restrictive to paddle in. I don't think they are breathable so you would get hot and sweaty inside and if you fell in I think you would end up on your back on the surface.. not good for swimming in.

Kaskazi Dorado - Yellow

Looks like i will have to spend some more money then,I am leaning towards dry paddling trousers with a semi dry cag as i can not get on with latex seals around my neck find they irratate,any recommendations on good two piece greatfully received. Colin

Prowler 13 ( yellow)

Marshman

I have a Yak Kutra dry bottoms and dry top with neoprene seals. Been great over the winter. Mind you haven't been in yet! WOrn them with thermal Skeetex boots. Get a good seal around boots. Think that you would get seepage but dont intend to be in the water for that long. Best to find somewhere local to try as I'm not the biggest bloke in the world but ended up with a large.

Important that if you go for a combi you stick to one make, enables the seals to work as they were designed too.

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)

hI THERE, floatation suits are a big NO, they are cut for standing around and not for sitting in or on a kayak, even the breathable ones would be know good. Re your kit, its important that you try it on 1st before buying, there are a number of places near you that sale gear. remember you need movement in a kayak.terry

If only I had all the money for all the toys I want,;-(

Got most of them now, Just working on that Harley in blue ;-)

Cheers Darnsarf i will need to go and try some on prob at Brighton canoes as i will need at least XL, hopfully once i start paddling, i will shrink into a smaller size,one can only hope Colin

Prowler 13 ( yellow)

Cheers Darnsarf i will need to go and try some on prob at Brighton canoes as i will need at least XL, hopfully once i start paddling, i will shrink into a smaller size,one can only hope Colin

Hi marshman520

I felt the same as you last year.Thought after a few months paddling I would loose weight.

I did loose it in the summer,but put twice as much back on this winter :bounce:

zzippy2.gif